Anything Goes Killer Engine (My (and AG's) first RMT) Peaked #1

1729is56time

Too-too-roo
is a Tiering Contributor
This is my first RMT(and also SV AG's) so please excuse me if i get anything wrong. I won't be getting much time to play on PS this year so i figured i'd get this team that got me to #1 RMTed.

Screenshot_2022-11-29-17-22-39-280_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

The Team

250px-Miraidon.png

Choice Specs Miraidon's is the second best wallbreaker in my opinion after Koraidon. Electro Drift is its hardest hitting move. Dragon pulse over Draco meteor because i don't like stat drops(may change it if i need the extra power). Volt switch is excellent pivot move and very useful for blissey . Overheat for coverage to kill iron treads and toedscruel. Tera steel resists flutter mane's moonblast, iron bundle's ice beam and dargon moves.

250px-051Dugtrio.png

To be honest, this mon has exceeded my expectations by far. Revenge kills non-scarf Koraidon and Miraidon and also scarfed ones if locked into a dragon or electric move. Synerizes well with Miraidon, murdering all its checks in blissey and clodsire.
Tera fairy is necessary for revenging Koraido with tera blast. I use adamant becuase the power is necessary and with scarf it outspeeds the base 135s and 136 anyway.

250px-Menu_SV_Clodsire.png

Clodsire checks non-specs Miraidon (if it's specs dug kills it next turn anyway so no problem), non-psyshock flutter mane and sets up toxic spikes. Max spdef gives it the spdef necessary to wall them. Unaware is excellent for calm mind sets. Tera steel resists draco and ice beam and can come handy sometimes. Toxic can poison switch ins like Koraidon, great tusk, etc putting them in a timer.

250px-Menu_SV_Skeledirge.png

Skeledirge is the Koraidon check. Unaware can deal with swords dance/ bulk up sets. Wil-o-Wisp cripples physical mons. Torch song is a great move which hits ok and increases SpA. Tera Fairy helps against Band Outrage, or Crunch, if Dugtrio is dead. Hex synergizes nicely with Wisp.

250px-823Corviknight.png

A good defogger is necessary for skeledirge to counter Koraidon and also because hazard can beccome a menace, Corviknight is the best defogger right now, reliably beating iron valiant, iron tusk. It is also an excellent defensive check to physical attackers like chien-pao. I used Tera Flying earlier, but changed it to normal to deal with last respects.

671.png

I wanted a back up special defender and florges came up first when i searched pokemon with decreasing order of SpD.
It checks non psyshock flutter mane(probably even with psyshock if invested in defense), miraidon too(i think), iron bundle, etc. Tera grass gives it extra power in Petal blizzard(this was the strongest physical move i cold find) and resists miraidon's electric moves.

I've found decent success with this team and with 76-15 W-L record.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)