Keroblade's Pseudo-Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
dehvo1z-2ec0f8cc-4917-4971-837b-a036f0b80835.jpg

KEROBLADE'S PSEUDO-LEGENDARY COLLECTION

Trade Thread Status:
RE-OPENING SOON!

INTRODUCTION

For those who don't know me (and I'd be surprised if you did!) I have been a part of the Smogon Wi-Fi community since 2014, when the forum was arguably at it's peak. I was a big trader, breeder, and collector (particularly for events) during the wonderful mid-2014 to late-2015 time period when *everyone* seemed to have a trade thread, when everyone seemed to be playing, and when Pokemon and the 3DS games were at their most fun. I loved it!

And then I decided to take a break... one that lasted for close to two years. I returned to the Smogon trading scene around mid-to-late 2017... and boy, had things changed! All of the people I knew from "back in the day" had either retired from Smogon Wi-FI or done their best to keep going, despite the entire trading scene being completely different or outright non-existent. I decided then and there to open my second trade thread - The Legendary Collection [v2] - with a renewed dedication to making the most legendary collection thread possible... I even went ahead and learned RNG for the first time! I was completely dedicated to going ahead with this RNG thing and finally redeeming all of the incredible events that I still had as unredeemed Wondercards, I was going to breed every possible IV spread and nature for every shiny Pokemon, I was going to make all of the battle-ready competitive Pokemon that I could and get them ready for tournaments; I was determined!

...that determination lasted for a good month or so, before I got bored. Or disheartened? I'm not really sure, to be honest. I took a break from Pokemon again, one that lasted for nearly FIVE years this time. I skipped over Gen 7, even if I had multiple copies of every game; I skipped over Sword and Shield, the first game to have a rotating camera; I skipped over BDSP, remakes of my favorite generation; I even skipped over Legends: Arceus, which is the closest Pokemon game to the open-world dream I've always had for the franchise!

But now, after all of these long years... I finally have the itch again! I finally want to actually play Pokemon again, to collect every single Pokemon that I can; to RNG and shiny breed everything that I can; to create competitive Pokemon with the best IVs and natures and movesets. Why do I want to do this? It's not because the Smogon community is super active again (it's definitely not); it's not because I'm being convinced by IRL friends to rejoin in preparation for Scarlet & Violet; it's not because I'm baselessly arrogant about having an amazing collection that I want to show off... I'm simply doing it because I want to, and because I can! :)

But, I'm a realist. And I know that trying to make and show off a "Legendary Collection" for a third time is only going to be a failure, again. So this time, I'm setting my goals a bit more realistically, and thus... my new "Pseudo-Legendary Collection" is born! <3

GAME INFO

Game Info will go here.

TRADE RULES

Trade Rules will go here.

DISCLOSURES

Disclosures will go here.

THREAD INDEX

GENERAL:
|
INTRODUCTION | GAME INFO | TRADE RULES | DISCLOSURES
02 | TROPHY CASE
03 | WISHLIST | CURRENT PROJECTS | TRADE LOG

SHINIES:
| KANTO SHINIES
05 | JOHTO SHINIES
06 | HOENN SHINIES
07 | SINNOH SHINIES
08 | UNOVA SHINIES
09 | KALOS SHINIES
10 | ALOLA SHINIES
11 | GALAR SHINIES
12 | PALDEA SHINIES

RNGs/SRs:
13 | KANTO RNGs/SRs
14 | JOHTO RNGs/SRs
15 | HOENN RNGs/SRs
16 | SINNOH RNGs/SRs
17 | UNOVA RNGs/SRs
18 | KALOS RNGs/SRs
19 | ALOLA RNGs/SRs
20 | GALAR RNGs/SRs
21 | PALDEA RNGs/SRs

BREEDABLES:
22 | BREEDABLES: KANTO | JOHTO | HOENN
23 | BREEDABLES: SINNOH | UNOVA | KALOS
24 | BREEDABLES: ALOLA | GALAR | PALDEA

OTHER:
|
COLLECTOR'S ARCHIVE [Received from Trades]

NOTES

This entire trading and collection thread is going to take a long time to set up, but I wanted to get started now! I will fill everything out as soon as I possibly can, and I'm excited to!

Please forgive me for any mistakes, and know that my collection is SMALL as I want to start fresh on the Switch games.

But it WILL grow, and it will be truly "pseudo-legendary" eventually! Just wait and see. :D

Last edited:
TROPHY CASE

THE RAREST AND MOST IMPORTANT POKÉMON IN MY COLLECTION.
THESE ARE THE ONES THAT MEAN THE MOST TO ME.

#493 Arceus (Ø)

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:
Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Earth Power
OT: デセルシティ | ID: 03075
The first Pokemon that I ever RNG'd, via a legitimately obtained Wonder Card on my Japanese New Nintendo 3DS (which I bought via eBay on March 11, 2015).
Redeemed via serial code on my Japanese Pokémon X cart during the Japan-exclusive
Dahara City Arceus event, which had a 1 in 19 chance of being shiny.
Non-Redistributable

#385 Jirachi (Ø)

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Serene Grace
Moves:
Wish, Confusion, Swift, Happy Hour
OT: Nintendo HK | ID: 12015
The second Pokemon that I ever RNG'd, via a legitimately obtained Wonder Card on my Japanese New Nintendo 3DS.
Redeemed via serial code on my Japanese Pokémon X cart during the Japan-exclusive
Nintendo Hong Kong Jirachi event.
Non-Redistributable

#649 Genesect (Ø)

Nature: Hasty | Ability: Download
Moves:
Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133
Received this incredible Genesect in a trade with Smogon user Victini, who obtained it legitimately and RNG'd it themself.
The only way to get a Shiny Genesect in a Cherish Ball is from the Cinema Genesect event in Japan.
Not For Trade

#384 Rayquaza (Ø)

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Air Lock
Moves:
Extreme Speed, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, V-create
OT: せんきょ | ID: 02102
Received this incredible Rayquaza in a trade with Smogon user Victini, who obtained it legitimately and RNG'd it themself.
The only way to get a Rayquaza with the move V-create (exclusive to Victini outside of this event) is from the 15th Anniversary Rayquaza event that was distributed locally in Japan.
Not For Trade

Last edited:
WISHLIST

THE PLACE TO FIND ALL OF THE POKEMON THAT I WANT.
There's not currently a large number of Pokemon that I want, but there will be and I'll update the list when that happens! All of the Pokemon on my wishlist must be legitimately obtained and not hacked (obviously) or injected (unless specificed).

For now, here is my current wishlist:

• Shiny Zacian and Zamazenta events
  • Shiny Zeraora HOME event
  • Original Color Magearna HOME event
  • Jungle Zarude event
  • Jungle Dada Zarude event
  • Jungle Shiny Celebi event
  • Cherish Ball Scizor

CURRENT PROJECTS

FOR A LIST OF MY CURRENT PROJECTS, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Because I want to keep everyone updated as I work on this trade/collection thread, I will list my current projects here! Once I actually get up and running I'm going to be doing a combination of breeding for egg moves/balls/natures/abilities, as well as shiny hunting via breeding, and legendary RNG in previous games. I also have a bunch of unredeemed events from Generations 6 and 7, so one day I'll get to work on those too!

Right now, these are my immediately current goals:

• Finish my first playthrough of Sword; I'm currently streaming it at least twice a week on Twitch under the same username, if you're interested!
  • Organize my collection and move it to HOME; everything is a complete mess, and I don't even know the origin of a lot of the Pokemon (I'll be starting over from scratch for anything I'm unsure of).
  • Figure out all of the different egg moves for my breeding projects; I want to do this properly and have everything perfect, so it'll be a lot of work!
  • Begin work on shiny hunting for Bulbasaur; Bulbasaur is awesome, I already have perfect parents for him, and, well, why not start at the beginning?

TRADE LOG

MY PERSONAL RECORD OF ALL MY PREVIOUS TRADES (STARTING AT THE CREATION OF THIS THREAD).
No trades yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)