Kaiju Bunny's Art Den

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Back again for a smol update :^

~~Commissions~~
1602785132260.png

Banner I made for SwSh LCUU c:
I can't draw ponies to save my life ;w;b

~~Misc. Art~~
1602785411195.png
1602785432045.png

I dreamed about a couple of blursed Pokemon prevos :^) now you get to enjoy them too.

1602785574561.png

Pirate Princess gave me permission to share this; request for a very minimalistic Pokemon background piece to use on PS! featuring one of her favorite Pokemon uwu

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
~~Custom Seasonal Axolotl Icons for Sale!~~
I had originally made these as part of a commission, but complications had come up and it had to be dropped, so instead of just throwing 'em away, I figured I could sell 'em instead c:
Prices are as follows:
1 Icon = $15
2 Icons = $22
3 Icons = $30
All 4 Bundle = $40

*Currency is in USD

SOLD OUT
Summer Axolotl
SOLD OUT
Dead by Daylight Spooky Axolotl
1602986127562.png
Spooky Axolotl
SOLD OUT
Winter Axolotl
*Note that the watermark will be removed from the Icon after purchase*

If you're interested in purchasing one of/some of these icons, feel free to shoot me a DM here or through Discord (@ Kaiju Bunny#6065)!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Long time no post! :psycry: Gosh darn work and school

A lot of these are just traditional doodles, hoping to get back into the swing of digital in the coming weeks ;w;b
(Also gonna put the majority of these pieces in spoilers because they're freaking massive)

~~Commissions~~
1606972533434.png

birb icon for birb mom, LifeisDANK :^) Watermark slapped on for obvs reasons

~~Misc. Art~~
1606973092343.png

New style I tried out! I might do it again for future pieces if I'm feeling fancy :bloblul:

Doodle I sketched for AzumiOwO while in a vc
This better be the right ping for you >:[ then again, idk anyone else who would pick a name identical to yours lol

Headshot of my homebrew race character for a D&D campaign I'm a part of n.n (Called a Bunnagon)

Piplup with huge, muscular, hairy legs

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ooooh, I like the design of your Bunnagon character! If you're ever feeling up to it, I'd love to see it in color, or even a full-body portrait of them! The Lugia headshot came out really well, too; the smooth lighting and bold colors (even with just 4 colors), combined with the lack of outlines, really make it look distinct.

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
these are all so cute omg :psyglad:
fantastic work as always <3
Love your use of pastels and thick outlines, gives everything a very soft and bouncy feel to it that is hard not to love!
The LCUU Banner is super cute omg!! Good job!
Ooooh, I like the design of your Bunnagon character! If you're ever feeling up to it, I'd love to see it in color, or even a full-body portrait of them! The Lugia headshot came out really well, too; the smooth lighting and bold colors (even with just 4 colors), combined with the lack of outlines, really make it look distinct.
This is the one of the most impressive art I've seen on here, genuinely shocked by how good you are.
I know I just kinda loved everyone's posts that said such nice things, but I did want to properly thank you for the nice words ;;
I'm normally super harsh on myself when it comes to critiquing my own stuff, so it means a lot more than you think to hear ;~;b

And have a sneak peek at a character that's gonna be a part of my Spanish Final:
1607019932529.png

I rushed this in like, under an hour, but this is def a rough wip for now
This lil character is meant to steal the voices of those who lie :^
The only way these people can get their voices back is by doing something humiliating for the lil thing.

and yes, Nickit was a huge inspiration lol, but I highly doubt anyone in my class will catch on :blobthinking:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I love your Trigger-Happy Thwackeys logo! Great color scheme, great font choice with creative customization on some of the lettering, and the chains, shades and guns give it a stylish vibe. I get a 70s cop drama feel from it, if that makes sense. And you can probably tell I'm biased, but I'm a fan of the stacked, multicolored strokes going around Thwackey.

If I can nitpick just a little bit; there are a couple spots in the text that I think could be adjusted:
  • The space between the letters in "Thwackeys" is juuuuust far enough apart that you can see the edges of the green stroke for each letter with a tiny sliver of orange between them. I feel like it works better with the kerning of the first line, where the green strokes are touching.
  • The customized underlines are slightly inconsistent; the baseline of the "y"s in "Happy" and "Thwackeys" connects with the letters to their left, but the extended baselines coming from the "H" and "W" stop at the endpoint of the "a" and "c" respectively, without connecting to the next letter in line. It'd be better to decide whether they should or should not connect, and apply that style consistently with every underline.
I know those are really minor things that hardly anyone's ever gonna notice, but they're worth paying attention to when designing graphics like these to make them just that little bit better! None of it detracts from the overall quality of the logo. Awesome work!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Heya ! Great work, your arts are always so cool :)
Aaaa ty <3 ;;

I love your Trigger-Happy Thwackeys logo! Great color scheme, great font choice with creative customization on some of the lettering, and the chains, shades and guns give it a stylish vibe. I get a 70s cop drama feel from it, if that makes sense. And you can probably tell I'm biased, but I'm a fan of the stacked, multicolored strokes going around Thwackey.

If I can nitpick just a little bit; there are a couple spots in the text that I think could be adjusted:
  • The space between the letters in "Thwackeys" is juuuuust far enough apart that you can see the edges of the green stroke for each letter with a tiny sliver of orange between them. I feel like it works better with the kerning of the first line, where the green strokes are touching.
  • The customized underlines are slightly inconsistent; the baseline of the "y"s in "Happy" and "Thwackeys" connects with the letters to their left, but the extended baselines coming from the "H" and "W" stop at the endpoint of the "a" and "c" respectively, without connecting to the next letter in line. It'd be better to decide whether they should or should not connect, and apply that style consistently with every underline.
I know those are really minor things that hardly anyone's ever gonna notice, but they're worth paying attention to when designing graphics like these to make them just that little bit better! None of it detracts from the overall quality of the logo. Awesome work!
Firstly, tysm for the pointers! I'll be dead honest, my capabilities I feel are always gonna be restricted by my phone's little art program, and it stinks because I totally understand your second point, the text that it allows me to use is just weird ;~; though I'll def continue to work on improving the inconsistency thingy for the spacing c: I'm always constantly wanting to improve so I'll def put this into practice for the future! Thank you so much! :D

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 298549

Remember that rushed wip I made before? Well, this is the finished product! My presentation associated with it is tomorrow, hopefully my Spanish isn't too rusty :bloblul:
Between you and me, this foxy boy reminds me of Nickit a lot due to the color and the darker paws + ears.

Very good art overall! I like how the background feels a little blurred to allow more focus on the character.

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Good Lord, I haven't updated in a while
blobsweat.png

Time for a huge update :^

~~Birthday Banners~~

Made these for 1Pun's birthday! :blobwizard:

Aaand made these for AzumiOwO's birthday :blobuwu:

~~Thread Art~~

This was a quick piece I made for my
Candy Store thread over in Smogoff :psyglad:
Wanted to try a new style with this one, and I'm actually pretty happy with it!

~~Atmospheric Pieces~~

Made this one evening after a beautiful drive home, wanted to really catch the dreaminess of it, hopefully it captures that :psysly:

Speaking of dreaminess, I had this trippy dream one night about a giant stained glass wall in the middle of the woods, and I legit could not get over how magnificent it was, so I tried to recreate it here c:

~~Discord Emojis~~

Happy lil Druddigon

Sad lil Druddigon
There'll be more to come, but these are some emojis I've been working on for a Discord server n.n

~~Misc.~~

Felucia wanted to know how I view myself, and I'm p sure this is exactly it

Normally I'd slap some lore to this one, but for now I'll just say this is a chibi ver. of an oc named after the Egyptian goddess Wenet. This is her "overworld" getup :^

Couldn't not make fanart of ausma's floofy OC. I love them :blobnom:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)