Kaiju Bunny's Art Den

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
You've been pumping out a lot of great artwork lately! The Bingo Batalla logo is right up my alley, with clean vector linework, heavy strokes, and clever use of the revolver chamber as a shape to frame it. The softer style of the Lilligant and Phantump drawings and the Q&A artwork makes them just as appealing too, albeit in a way that makes them more cute and inviting.

I'm also really impressed by the UU Oldgens Hub artwork; I get stressed out having to put more than one Pokemon in a composition, but you fit seven in there cohesively, and having them all holding phones and cameras is just funny to me!
Thank you so much! :D I did kinda get intimidated by the UU Oldgens Hub request for the reason you said with putting so many pokes in one piece, but it means a lot to hear I managed to pull it off! :heart:

Oh my god I love your art! Keep it up uwu
Thank you! :psysly: And will keep trying my best n.n

Hey Kaiju, I asked you but not officially lol but obviously I’m not just gonna spout and say how awesome your art is all the time because it always is, like that Mew right above this post

I was gonna ask if you had time, could you draw a maractus wearing sunglasses! Thanks :)

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hello! I've got a few things to share since I've had some free time :eyes:

First, I figured it was time I actually made a proper Twitter Header for my profile c': (ofc it had to have a bun in it).

I also made this for UUPL VIII! I had taken huge cues from the last banner, and I'm unoriginal with colors, so instead of red, I just went with green, lol.

And this I made for an RU Victim of the Week thread :blobwizard:
I tried to make the threats as evil looking as I could :^

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader

Whew, pumped out all of these pfps for my fellow staff in The Happy Place on PS! c:
These pfps were used in a THP Q&A that I helped coordinate, and if you'd like to give it a read, you can check it out here!
From left to right:
# PiraTePrincess, # XpRienzo, @ Alex, @ sniper, % Andy30, % Bass Beats, % DianaNicole, % RavioliQueen

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Had some more time again to do stuff, so enjoy! :blobuwu:

~~Article Art~~
1586359443960.png

You better believe I wanted to take this art because Mew is my favorite poke :^
If you guys wanna have a read, check out the article here!
1586359597756.png

(Don't tell anyone, but I actually prefer WoW)
I still had fun making the logo though :p
If you guys wanna read up on the room, check out
this article!
1586359947298.png

Lowkey tried to make this style in the one of official art, which I think looks alright overall, lol, I lowkey suck at drawing people ;w;
If you wanna read up on this, check out the article below!
https://www.smogon.com/articles/life-of-trainer-lines

~~Tournament Art~~
1586360157321.png

Made this logo for a friend of mine and his tournament during these quarantine days n.n
Please PLEASE stay safe during this time everyone. Wishing you all the best and hoping you guys stay strong.
1586360306084.png

Made this Team Logo up featuring one chill af Igglybuff :blobuwu: Good Luck to everyone participating!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Small little update here c:

~~Social Media Art~~

Made this lil guy with Kalalokki for Smogon's Trivia Tuesdays on Twitter!
He provided the glow effect (might be hard to see in Light Mode ;w;) and text while I made the art c:

~~Tournament Logos~~

Made a couple of commissions for Tournament logos as well!

~~Thread Art~~

Last but not least, made this for PU Victim of the Week n.n

Hope you guys are staying safe :blobwizard:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
THPTS.png
Made a logo for Team THP/TS for PSPL!
Our mascot(s) were both Toxtricity Formes!
I thought it was super neat because normally THP's mascot is Amphy the little Ampharos, but we wanted to combine like ideals and came up with the Toxtricity Bros(?)
This way, we can keep the Electric-type of Amphy in the theme and implement a music theme with the bass and electric guitarists of both Toxtricity Formes c:
I also tried to implement the idea of "Music" and "Joy", and made the lil heart icon with the treble and bass clefs in music n.n
Good luck to all the teams participating! :D

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Here I am with another art update! :blobwizard:

~~Article Art~~

This was a derpy Dracovish I made as a panelist avatar for lockjaw for the latest JAPE!
Had lots of fun making the expression for the little guy.

~~CAP Art~~

And this was my final submission for CAP 27's design n.n In retrospect, I probably could've added more to it besides: "fluff" and a few basic colors, but I still love it anyway c:

~~Custom Avatars~~

Commissioned Custom Avatar I made for Arsenal n.n

Another Custom Avatar for a contest winner in the Sports room on PS!

Aaand a Custom Avatar for me that I might use! Might make minor edits to it later though :o

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Small update n.n

Almewcard.png

I've literally gotten obsessed with Castlevania lately, so I took my favorite character from the series and combined it with my favorite Pokemon ;^)
Super happy with how it turned out!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Bippity boop, time for another update :^)

~~PS! Art~~

This was the piece I made for the Arts & Culture room contest on PS! n.n I think I ended up in the semifinals, which was nice! :bloblul: Lots of good pieces were made for the contest and it was fun to participate!

This was my part of an art trade with a friend from PS! n.n His name is Ghouleo, and he is a precious bean :heart:

~~Logos~~

Team U.S. East Logo for 1v1WC :D Good Luck to everyone participating!

Team Bodybuilding Champs Logo for a friend's PL n.n

And Team Bullets Boxing Logo for the same PL :^

Last but not least, this was the official logo for the PL! Again, good luck to everyone! :D

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Behold, more arts :blobwizard:

~~Article Art~~

A piece I made for the Sports Room Article! Tbh, drawing this has made me like Passimian's design a lot :^

~~NatDex OU Art~~

A banner I made for
NatDex OU Viability Rankings c: (A shame that like, almost every mon in the banner ended up getting banned shortly after I finished ;_;)

~~PS! Art~~

Logo I made for fun for my teammates and I for a PS! Global Staff Tournament n.n
Although we didn't win, it was def fun.

Another
contest piece I did for the Arts & Culture room on PS! c: As someone who takes years to actually get lineart right, it was fun to just color for a change :3

~~NU Art~~

I also made this for the SS NU Teambuilding Lab! They ended up making me two fantastic teams, and I'm still super happy about it ;; <3

~~Community Art~~

A small piece I made for Smeargle's Second Summer Secret Santa! The deadline to sign up is tomorrow!

~~Sprites~~

And last but not least, a new personal sprite for myself on PS! c:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Two posts one day after the other?? Yes c:

It had occurred to me a few months back that furries are often generalized on both PS! and Smogon in an incredibly negative light before people can even get to know them, and it made me quite sad :c In response to this, I had the idea of making Pokéfurs for furries from both sites to be together in a way that could make them feel really welcome and accepted c: As a side note, please keep in mind this server is not affiliated with either site to absolutely any extent, just a place where like-minded peeps from both sites can relax and chill with other like-minded people and feel more at ease. (I also got the ok to post this as is, so whee)

I made the logo here, in addition to the following banners:

If peeps are interested in the server, all you have to do is click the Lucario Logo above c:
and ty for taking the time to read, I was like, def struggling with saying anything for a while ;;

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
That time of the month again for another update! :blobwizard:

~~Article Art~~
1599401000691.png

Managed to speed make this simple lil piece for the "An Isle Worthwhile?: Isle of Armor Review" article n.n
I still have yet to actually buy and play it ;; It's still not too late, is it?

~~Logos~~
1599401432665.png

1599401465591.png

Both of these were actually commissions! A friend who commissioned a logo from me before ended up winning his tournament and asked for a trophy logo which is the piece above n.n The logo beneath was a mashup/edit of Registeel and the fitting Steelers logo c:

~~Misc. Art~~
1599401989177.png

and last, but not least, my fav piece :^ This was a commission for Salamanders!
How many colas do you reckon this Riolu has had?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)