Kaiju Bunny's Art Den

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Haha, I'm not dead! :psysly: just been hyper busy with work/college, but I bring with me some arts.

If you'd like to read the corresponding article, check this out!

I lowkey absolutely love this piece -3- huge props for who can figure out why!
If you'd like to read it, check it out here!

Surprised this came out as well as I thought, too, lol. Made this as an entry for You're Not My Type!

I like your art, could you draw me something with infernape
Unfortunately, I don't do free commissions atm :') however, if you'd like to commission me, feel free to!

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
With my first unit of my Painting class complete, I have a ton of paintings to share :psywoke:

Two practice gradients I did to help get used to blending c: Left was done with a palette knife, the right was made with a paintbrush

This piece was done to help get accustomed to shades and other more complex shapes/figures. 1 was made with the palette knife, 2 were made with a paintbrush, and 1 was made with both palette knife and paintbrush

Practice doing both complex and not so complex items. (Can't believe I found my old Pokewalker, though it no longer works ;;)

And last but not least, my big project to end the unit! Took 4 days in class to complete, and while I see a couple things I probably could've done better, I'm incredibly happy with it n.n

Our next unit goes into coloring with... Actual colors, and although I'm a smidge nervous for it, I'm also pretty excited, so we'll see how it goes .3.

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Whew, guess who has a working laptop again? Now I can finally make another art dump :'D

I've only really played LC a couple of times tbh, but if you're interested in reading the article, you can read up on it here!

This was a little panel icon I made for A Cake Wearing A Hat! I was tempted to make a little monocle too, but ultimately decided against it ;w;

And this I made for Rabia! (Good choice in picking Mew, because it's one of my favorite pokemon)

I honestly love reading the JAPEs, so if you guys would like to read one, check it out here! <-- SPOILERS

Made this for this article! Unfortunate that I didn't have much inspiration for this piece, but the general idea I hope came across nice.

Tried to make this as threatening as I could since Hyper Offense always seems so intimidating to me, lol. If you'd like to read the article, check it out here!

Eelektross is my favorite Electric type, so you better believe I enjoyed making this c: If you'd like to read the article, check it out here!

This icon was for Diophantine who wanted a Golduck!

and this was made for maroon who wanted either Excadrill or Lycanroc Dusk (I would've made Lycan D but guess who messed up the first time ;'))

If you'd like to read this JAPE, check it out here! <-- SPOILERS

I am pleasantly surprised with how this came out! Wanted to try and really go for a historical feel with the style. If you'd like to read this article, check it out here!

Yeah I uh... Misread Lycan D as M and I ended up making this instead ;w; Fortunately though, it now belongs to Flare! uwu

And last but not least n.n

HONK had made me some super cute art for me a while back and now I'm finally able to return the favor!

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
Whew, guess who has a working laptop again? Now I can finally make another art dump :'D

I've only really played LC a couple of times tbh, but if you're interested in reading the article, you can read up on it here!

This was a little panel icon I made for A Cake Wearing A Hat! I was tempted to make a little monocle too, but ultimately decided against it ;w;

And this I made for Rabia! (Good choice in picking Mew, because it's one of my favorite pokemon)

I honestly love reading the JAPEs, so if you guys would like to read one, check it out here! <-- SPOILERS

Made this for this article! Unfortunate that I didn't have much inspiration for this piece, but the general idea I hope came across nice.

Tried to make this as threatening as I could since Hyper Offense always seems so intimidating to me, lol. If you'd like to read the article, check it out here!

Eelektross is my favorite Electric type, so you better believe I enjoyed making this c: If you'd like to read the article, check it out here!

This icon was for Diophantine who wanted a Golduck!

and this was made for maroon who wanted either Excadrill or Lycanroc Dusk (I would've made Lycan D but guess who messed up the first time ;'))

If you'd like to read this JAPE, check it out here! <-- SPOILERS

I am pleasantly surprised with how this came out! Wanted to try and really go for a historical feel with the style. If you'd like to read this article, check it out here!

Yeah I uh... Misread Lycan D as M and I ended up making this instead ;w; Fortunately though, it now belongs to Flare! uwu

And last but not least n.n

HONK had made me some super cute art for me a while back and now I'm finally able to return the favor!
oml you're the legend that made my panel art; it's fucking awesome :]

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Amazing art as always! I'm going to be writing on a panel for an article in The Flying Press (and I'll probably continue to do this from now on), so I was wondering if you could make me a Pokemon icon of Garchomp? Thank you in advance!!

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Second unit of my art course is done!

This was a color gradient practice we did to situate ourselves with colors more c:
-Top row was the color itself
-Second row was mixed with water
-Third was mixed with white
-Fourth was mixed with black
-Last was mixed with gray

This was our first practice with painting from still images and learning to paint translucent objects.
I uhh, wasn't too happy with these ;; which I guess was to be expected though.

Small project where we took an image and mixed up the colors to create four different "seasons".
Not sure how I feel about it tbh.

And last but not least, our final project! While my classmates said they really liked mine, I had mixed feelings about it ;w;
The skull just doesn't seem right to me, idk why ;;

Next unit is abstract c: hoping it's a much easier unit than this one, whew

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Beep Boop, here's an update :blobwizard:

~~Article Art~~

If you wanna read the corresponding article, feel free to check it out here!

I actually had fun drawing this one c: I always enjoy getting experimental with art! If you'd like to read the article, check it out here!

Despite having very limited time to do it, I think this came out well! Here's the article if you wanna give it a read c:

Mega Mewtwo Y is better than Mega Mewtwo X, change my mind.
Nah, but I enjoyed making this one too c: If you'd like to check out the article, here ya are!

Glad with how this one turned out, too! I should really check out the room more, too :psynervous: if you wanna read the article for this, check it out here!

~~Workshop Art~~

Made this to replace the old AG Banner :3 Zacian is a good boyo and lowkey stupidly broken.

aaaa I loved how this came out. Really wanted all the pokes to have Inteleon's camo and I think it worked well!

~~Etc. Art~~

Since the last Room Intro was kinda silly, I wanted to make this one silly too :p RIP Xern, Zacian is the one you need to be careful of in Randbats now ;w;

You uh... Can tell I don't normally do animation, but I was pretty happy with the result! Maybe next time I can add more frames
EYES.png

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Ayy, our last unit of Painting has come to a close, and with it, more art for me to share!

I'm uh... Purposefully leaving some pieces out because they're quite literally garbage, apologies c':

This was the very first exercise we did. We called it the "Meatball Practice" lol. Although it was just practice, it was fun to do c:

an abstraction piece I did from looking at a photo. This one was super relaxing to paint tbh

This was our "Kadinsky Project" where we painted something while listening to music c: If you'd like to like to listen to music while looking at it to get a better feel of how I interpreted it, feel free to give this a listen c;

Our Final Project will be to make a surrealistic piece. We'll be making a sketch, a color study, and a final product for it n.n I'm halfway finished with the sketch, which is right here:

huehue, get it, Kaiju Bunny

Might even crinkle/tear/burn the paper slightly to push the trope of "Kaijus destroy and burn cities". Think it's a good idea?

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Our Final Project will be to make a surrealistic piece. We'll be making a sketch, a color study, and a final product for it n.n I'm halfway finished with the sketch, which is right here:

huehue, get it, Kaiju Bunny
Might even crinkle/tear/burn the paper slightly to push the trope of "Kaijus destroy and burn cities". Think it's a good idea?
Idk why, but when I look at the kaiju I imagine that it has a nose long enough to fit inside the cup lol

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Ahh, my art course is done uwu
You guys already saw the sketch to my final, but as my professor probably wanted, I'll go through my thought process for it, lol

So at first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to draw an adorable bunny or a far more serious hare to either match a theme of either sharp contrast or one of similar styles (cute bunny and deadly kaiju vs scary bunny and scary kaiju). In the end, I kinda combined the two together, more or less.

Next up, I have a love for both Toho and Legendary versions of Godzilla, but I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do? I'm sure you can see the answer was obvious, lol... (Why did Godzilla have ears >.>)

This part of the project was rather enjoyable c: I love coloring, so experimenting and finding a palette I liked was incredibly relaxing. I made three studies, which you can see below:

I was actually very content with how this came out n.n I probably could've done more in terms of shading, but I like the colors and the overall atmosphere. I'm also actually kinda sad I wasn't able to burn and/or rip the paper like I wanted ;; but all's well, I'm still happy with it.

I'm not sure where to go from here as far as classes, ngl. Good thing I've got an entire month to Figure that out ;)

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Tis the season~

Made this promo art for The Happy Place's and The Library's Crossover event featuring the two rooms' mascots: Amphy (left) and Kayla (right)!
If you wanna check it out at all,
here's the link!

This is a logo I made for the
OM 2019 Championship!
I wish this one had come out cleaner, but I was having a hard day and was under a lot of stress ;;

and last but not least, a logo I made for Most Wanted!
I hope I nailed the feeling down for this one c: Purposefully made Zacian smoller to help push a young and fresh apprentice feel and Mewtwo could be an experienced veteran :^

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader

Made this for Pet Mod's Rules and Regulations! I uh, got super inspired by PMD, ngl c': Pretty happy with how the final thing turned out!

And these are a couple of commissions I made for someone's D&D campaign! They're specific items for separate characters, each with their own magical elements that get stronger as the character levels up c:

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Surprised that in little over a week I've managed to finalize 3 starters for a made up region c: Hoping to continue this personal project a bit more, but idk if I should work on box legends or the rest of the starter lines next :psynervous:

In the meantime, which starter would you pick? :o

cubbacus.png
cubbacus-shiny.png

Name: Cubbacus
Type:

Ability: Overgrow (HA: Intimidate)
Classification: Needle Cub Pokémon

Height: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
Weight: 50 lbs. (22.6 kg)
HP: 50
Atk: 80
Def: 70
SpA: 30
SpD: 50
Spe: 38
BST: 318
Depth:
Despite solely living deep in woodland areas, it is actually a surprisingly good swimmer. It uses the needles along its body to help keep a tighter grip on its prey.

Grove:
It learns to hunt at a very young age. When it feels in danger or when it is about to attack, it sharpens the needles along its body.
1 - Leer
1 - Scratch
5 - Branch Poke
8 - Growl
12 - Bite
17 - Bulk Up
20 - Needle Arm
23 - Crunch
27 - Body Press
30 - Roar
33 - Seed Bomb
37 - Ingrain
40 - Parting Shot
43 - Wood Hammer

Belly Drum
Camouflage
Dig
Nature Power
Acupressure
Detect
Chip Away
Focus Energy

00 - Mega Punch
01 - Mega Kick
03 - Fire Punch
04 - Ice Punch
05 - Thunder Punch
07 - Pin Missile
09 - Giga Impact
12 - Solar Blade
15 - Dig
21 - Rest
22 - Rock Slide
23 - Thief
24 - Snore
25 - Protect
26 - Scary Face
31 - Attract
37 - Beat Up
42 - Revenge
43 - Brick Break
50 - Bullet Seed
59 - Fling
66 - Thunder Fang
67 - Ice Fang
68 - Fire Fang
79 - Retaliate
85 - Snarl
94 - False Swipe
97 - Brutal Swing

Emberette.png
Emberette-shiny.png

Name: Emberette
Type:

Ability: Blaze (HA: Iron Barbs)
Classification: Ember Porcupette Pokémon

Height: 1.6 ft. (0.49 m)
Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
HP: 55
Atk: 40
Def: 80
SpA: 29
SpD: 80
Spe: 25
BST: 309
Depth:
Despite being wild, many homes actually have an Emberette as a pet for its gentle nature and its ability to easily warm any home during the Winter.

Grove:
Because its spines are not yet fully formed, a young Emberette makes for easy prey. Luckily, a parent is almost always nearby to protect the young.
1 - Withdraw
1 - Tackle
5 - Ember
8 - Sharpen
12 - Gyro Ball
17 - Spikes
20 - Fire Fang
23 - Iron Head
27 - Dig
30 - Recover
33 - Fire Lash
37 - Will-O-Wisp
40 - Sandstorm
43 - Sacred Fire

Egg Moves:
Shell Smash
Spiky Shield
Earthquake
Stockpile
Work Up
Shore Up
Shell Trap
Stealth Rock

07 - Pin Missile
11 - Solar Beam
13 - Fire Spin
15 - Dig
17 - Light Screen
18 - Reflect
19 - Safeguard
22 - Rock Slide
25 - Protect
31 - Attract
32 - Sandstorm
38 - Will-O-Wisp
49 - Sand Tomb
53 - Mud Shot
54 - Rock Blast
70 - Trick Room
73 - Cross Poison
79 - Retaliate
81 - Bulldoze
92 - Mystical Fire
96 - Smart Strike
98 - Stomping Tantrum
99 - Breaking Swipe

Rillit.png
Rillit-shiny.png

Name: Rillit
Type:

Ability: Torrent (HA: Technician)
Classification: Rill Kit Pokémon

Height: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
Weight: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
HP: 50
Atk: 55
Def: 50
SpA: 55
SpD: 60
Spe: 44
BST: 314
Depth:
A Rillit is always born with a desire to build small dams. Though they’re not very good at it, they always try their best. This desire will never go away, no matter how old a Rillit becomes.

Grove:
Because of the color and slickness of its fur, it is an expert at camouflage underwater. If it is unable to hide from a threat however, a Rillit may attack with its surprisingly powerful jaws and strong teeth.
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Tackle
5 - Water Gun
8 - Soak
12 - Bullet Seed
17 - Camouflage
20 - Brine
23 - Seed Bomb
27 - Crunch
30 - Bide
33 - Dive
37 - Aqua Ring
40 - Rain Dance
43 - Liquidation

Curse
Focus Energy
Skull Bash
Aqua Jet
Bullet Punch
Mach Punch
Tail Slap
Spikes

01 - Mega Kick
04 - Ice Punch
08 - Hyper Beam
09 - Giga Impact
10 - Magical Leaf
11 - Solar Beam
12 - Solar Blade
14 - Thunder Wave
15 - Dig
21 - Rest
22 - Rock Slide
24 - Snore
25 - Protect
28 - Giga Drain
31 - Attract
33 - Rain Dance
36 - Whirlpool
39 - Facade
41 - Helping Hand
43 - Brick Break
45 - Dive
50 - Bullet Seed
51 - Icicle Spear
53 - Mud Shot
54 - Rock Blast
55 - Brine
56 - U-turn
59 - Fling
67 - Ice Fang
78 - Acrobatics
79 - Retaliate
81 - Bulldoze
83 - Razor Shell
84 - Tail Slap
88 - Grassy Terrain
94 - False Swipe
98 - Stomping Tantrum
99 - Breaking Swipe

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Probably the last lil things I'll be posting this month, but I'm happy to share them nonetheless c:

First is this chilled out Alolan Grimer for PiPlacid for Smeargle's Secret Santa c: though it was pretty complicated, I had fun making it and hope they likes it as much as I liked making it n.n

And this was a JAPE icon for Tiksi!! Hope he liked it, too; I tried a new style with this one, and I'm awfully happy with how it came out :D
(If you guys wanna read the corresponding JAPE, check it out here!)

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Got a couple things to share :blobwizard:

Made this logo for Sinkyr and their tournament c: Wished everyone luck for it!

Also decided to expand my style a bit and what started as practice became a piece I actually really ended up liking c:

Was commissioned to make this item for a D&D campaign c: spiders with spindly legs normally give me the creeps, but I can make an exception this time uwu

I was a bit intimidated by first doing this, ngl, but I'm glad I managed to get it done! Happy with the final product!
(Props for whoever can guess where the Pokemon are)

In case you need it, Goomy is sending you love :heart:

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You've been pumping out a lot of great artwork lately! The Bingo Batalla logo is right up my alley, with clean vector linework, heavy strokes, and clever use of the revolver chamber as a shape to frame it. The softer style of the Lilligant and Phantump drawings and the Q&A artwork makes them just as appealing too, albeit in a way that makes them more cute and inviting.

I'm also really impressed by the UU Oldgens Hub artwork; I get stressed out having to put more than one Pokemon in a composition, but you fit seven in there cohesively, and having them all holding phones and cameras is just funny to me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)