Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore
- Counter
Klaatu barada... hocus pocus... to dominate the NFE metagame, the magic words are Abra Kadabra! Well, more so just Kadabra, as its special prowess and adaptable movepool allow it to be an incredibly potent offensive threat in NFE's current metagame. Psychic allows it to take down the likes of Machoke, Tangela, and Mareanie. Dazzling Gleam nails any Dark-types that deign to switch in, such as Vullaby and Morgrem. Encore allows Kadabra to lock the likes of Galarian Corsola and Duosion into unfavorable moves such as recovery or setup, allowing you to beat them in a one-on-one where Kadabra would normally flounder. Thanks to Magic Guard, Counter allows Kadabra to blanket check almost any physical attacker by trading Kadabra's Focus Sash for the opposing Pokemon. Kadabra greatly appreciates partners like Raboot, Lampent, and Machoke to effectively break the Steel-Types that Kadabra has trouble threatening, in Ferroseed and Klang.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBPC

stranded on an island
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kadabra @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore
- Counter
Klaatu Barada... Hocus Pocus... To dominate the NFE metagame, the magic words are Abra Kadabra! Well, more so just Kadabra, as it's special prowess and adaptable movepool allow it to be an incredibly potent offensive threat in NFE's current metagame., With Psychic allows (Changed -ing to -s) it to take down the likes of Machoke, Tangela and Mareanie. Dazzling Gleam nails any darks that deign to switch in such as Vullaby,(rc) and Morgrem and Galarian Linoone. Encore allows you to lock the likes of Galarian Corsola, Clefairy and Duosion into unfavorable moves such as recovery or setup allowing you to beat them 1v1 where Kadabra would normally flounder.Thanks to Magic Guard, Counter allows you to blanket check almost any physical attacker pokemon by trading your focus sash.,(rc) you can check basically every single physical attacker this way outside of Klang, Piloswine, and Ferroseed. Kadabra greatly appreciates partners like Raboot, Lampent and Machoke to effectively break the steel types that Kadabra has trouble threatening.

great job, had to remove a few extra details to fit character limit, and changed a few words to fit the removed detail. QC 1/1 when implemented.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
add remove (comments)
Kadabra @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Encore
- Counter
Klaatu Barada... Hocus Pocus... To Klaatu barada...hocus pocus...to dominate the NFE metagame, the magic words are Abra Kadabra! Well, more so just Kadabra, as it's its special prowess and adaptable movepool allow it to be an incredibly potent offensive threat in NFE's current metagame. Psychic allows it to take down the likes of Machoke, Tangela, (AC) and Mareanie. Dazzling Gleam nails any darks Dark-types that deign to switch in, (AC) such as Vullaby and Morgrem. Encore allows you Kadabra to lock the likes of Galarian Corsola and Duosion into unfavorable moves such as recovery or setup, (AC) allowing you to beat them 1v1 in a one-on-one where Kadabra would normally flounder. Thanks to Magic Guard, Counter allows you Kadabra to blanket check almost any physical attacker by trading your focus sash its Focus Sash (trade for what? i assumed for ohkoing the foe but i just wanna make sure, if that's the case i'd suggest you add it). Kadabra greatly appreciates partners like Raboot, Lampent, (AC) and Machoke to effectively break the steel types Steel-types (i would suggest listing a few examples) that Kadabra has trouble threatening.
1/1 :blobthumbsup:
no stamp cuz at school :mad:

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Implementde, sry abt wait i've had a busy weekend

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)