Just Another Rain Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I savoir some constructive feedback on my team.

Politoed @ Choice Specs

Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
This set is self-explanatory. Politoed's main purpose is Drizzle. Many people assume It's a wall set. Thus use as set-up bait. little do they know that Politoed is indeed specs. This may potentially earn a relatively safe KO to all but the bulkiest pokes (well specially anyway)

Scizor @ Choice Band

Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
Aye a Classic set this one. Yet still rather powerful given the right circumstances. He traps and kills pokes like Celebi and the Eon Twins in a way reflective of that of a hunter via pursuit. Bullet punch add priority witch pivotal against faster threats.

Jirachi @ Leftovers

Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Iron Head
- Wish
- U-turn
The ever obnoxious Jirachi continues to drive OU players to Frustration. This one far from an exception. Walls lots of Special Sweepers including, the Eon Twins,Alakazam, and even his own kin. All this in addition to providing wish support! U-turn get it out dire situations involving the likes of Magnazone and Dugtrio.

Toxicroak @ Leftovers

Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
While Scizor uses physical prowess in burst, Toxicroak uses it for the long-haul in the form of swords dance. With the synergy of leftovers and dry skin it will recover < 18% of it's heath per turn. This allows the use of substitute in far more sustainable manner. Sucker punch adds coverage and priority against more offensive threats. Drain punch adds STAB and allow even more heath regeneration.

Celebi @ Life Orb

Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
IV's: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Nasty Plot
- Earth Power
- Psychic
Celebi is just one those pokes can work well offensively and defensively.With this, It will swich-in to somthing pose little theat to it(Breloom,Jolteon,ect), set-up with nasty plot, and dominate. Earth power hits heatran hard. The others use STAB. Giga has great power when use with LO.

Forretress @ Leftovers

Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Spikes
The physical wall of my team he also sets up entry hazards and Spins away the foe's hazards. Volt switch prevent him to become set-up bait for Maganazone. Sturdy assures that SR gets up at the bare minimum

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.

Your descriptions are a tad short. You want to add at least one line to each of them. PM it to me and I'll unlock it.
I encourage you to head over to the Mentor program if you have any question, welcome on Smogon.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)