ITT: Pretend it's 2006 Internet

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMG have you seen this funny video???!!??!?

Pretty sure sharing videos WAS the Internet in 2006. No other kind of content existed.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"I had to quit playing WoW because I ended up with permanent second degree burns on my legs from my laptop overheating."

"Why is Tom in your top 8? Get some friends."

have you seen that new band, Panic at the Disco? There latest music video was hella good. They're so much better than those gay f*gs My Chemical Romance. - something I'm sure I said in 2006
The irony is that panic at the disco was actually a gay band.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry it knda cuts off, but its still the most awesome thing eva! Also, its made by Burton Earny not me ok?

Fond memories of my 5th grade "girlfriend" and me knowing all of the words to the song and impressing the whole class by singing it as fast as possible :psycry:

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
guys guys! I just found the coolest site! Look what i found there
pokemon pokémon fan

pokemon fan

bug pokemon

i´m TOTALLY putting this bad boys on my Pokemon role forum signature, an elite 4 & double frontier champion like me (also the first on the get to 100 messages) cant have its signature empty, after all!

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm so sorry. Keep reading on, or die tonight a exactly 12:42. This is based on a TRUE STORY! Once there was a baby girl named Marry. Her mother couldn't take all the crying, so she decided it was time for her to go. She buried her baby alive in her back yard. After she buried her she could still hear Marry crying. So she dug her back up and stabbed her one time in the arm, and buried her again. Marry cried harder, but a few hours later it stopped. At exactly 12:42, Marry died. She bleed to death. Now her sprite haunts the world. When your sleeping, she stabs you in the arm and watches you bleed to death. And that's how she got the name "Bloody Marry" this is the true story of her. She wants everyone to feel her pain that she felt. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minuets you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minuets someone will say I love you or I'm sorry to. But if you break this chain you die at exactly 12:42 tonight by Bloody Marry. Don't believe me? You've been warned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)