Is This The LC Smogcast?

Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that the LC Smogcast is finally going to happen! It's going to be Saturday @ 3pm EST! You'll be able to watch it at http://twitch.tv/SmogonU

With that in mind, drop us some questions! We're gonna need something to talk about once we burn through our main topics.
I want to know the thought process behind drafting some of the amazing players we have this lcpl and what it takes to get a shoutout in the lc smogcast, along with a filler on some of the more current commonly used pokemon in lc lately.

Might as well wait until sun and moon because no way we'd have a missy test this close into sm pal. Also no point
That's dumb logic. Banning Missy in ORAS doesn't have anything to do with S&M lol In fact, the upcoming game should make us do a missy retest sooner rather than later before we get caught up in a whole new generation.

That's dumb logic. Banning Missy in ORAS doesn't have anything to do with S&M lol In fact, the upcoming game should make us do a missy retest sooner rather than later before we get caught up in a whole new generation.
Might be "dumb logic" but I along with many others don't see it as a possibility. I'm sorry

Might be "dumb logic" but I along with many others don't see it as a possibility. I'm sorry
Frankly who cares if you and others don't see it as a possibility lol if Missy retest doesn't happen soon it probably won't ever happen. So it's worth discussing in a smogcast not just "wait until S&M"

A lot easier to ban something retroactively than to reintroduce it

And also look how long that took to ban lol

Reactions: RZL

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Yeah a missy discussion would be great, although I'd personally like it to be more than like 1 minute of everybody saying yeah maybe or no. Also PURPLEDOOSH you have to consider that the metagame doesn't stop existing when a new gen comes out, people still play it (look at BW) and it'd be better to have a suspect now when there's a larger playerbase.

I guess also discussing Drifloon would be nice. It's still causing waves.

Talk about the future of LC, what's happening next, things you'd like to see happen for SM relating to LC. Thoughts on the LC community as a whole too.

How about the best drafts picks of the midseason, and how they will improve/change their teams?

Yeah a missy discussion would be great, although I'd personally like it to be more than like 1 minute of everybody saying yeah maybe or no. Also PURPLEDOOSH you have to consider that the metagame doesn't stop existing when a new gen comes out, people still play it (look at BW) and it'd be better to have a suspect now when there's a larger playerbase.

I guess also discussing Drifloon would be nice. It's still causing waves.

Talk about the future of LC, what's happening next, things you'd like to see happen for SM relating to LC. Thoughts on the LC community as a whole too.
Indeed but ... (Maybe a little off topic) tangma is completely leaving when sun and moon pops up lol soo

RZL maybe we can also discuss the difference in prices oppose to last year's lcpl as well and like reasons for some players vein bought half of what they were last year :p

On a more serious note, I have some actual questions:

• How are we doing tiering in Sun / Moon? Are we unbanning everything and starting fresh? Will we be using the BLARA system?
  • Will there ever be an LC seasonal?
  • Thoughts on Drifloon in the current meta? Will there be another suspect before ORAS ends?
  • Favorites to win LCPL?
  • If you each had to join a village, what adjective would you use to describe said village?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
On a more serious note, I have some actual questions:

• How are we doing tiering in Sun / Moon? Are we unbanning everything and starting fresh? Will we be using the BLARA system?
  • Will there ever be an LC seasonal?
  • Thoughts on Drifloon in the current meta? Will there be another suspect before ORAS ends?
  • Favorites to win LCPL?
  • If you each had to join a village, what adjective would you use to describe said village?
Drifloon is planned to be a major discussion point for the Smogcast.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Ya a possible Misdreavus re-suspect discussion would be nice as it was one of the most controversial ones imo.

Also possibly talk about competitive impressions of SM starters potentially?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)