Is This The LC Smogcast?

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have a couple of announcements for you guys. First of all, we are finally going to be doing another LC Smogcast! While the details for it still need to be sorted, the idea is to have it sometime after the LCPL draft is finished (Sometime during the 2nd half of April).

Second, you no longer need to be a badgeholder to organise a Smogcast! You can now go Smogcast Requests and fill out your own form detailing your potential Smogcast. Guidelines for posting a Smogcast are here in case you need help with that as well. Also, I will personally be available to help stream any of your Smogcasts, so feel free to use me as your streamer.

I'll leave this thread open so you can submit your questions for the upcoming LC Smogcast.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
can i be in it? i am cute and a contributer to the community

thoughts on the suspect / future tiering directions?
some lcpl stuff would be cool

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can Shrug be in it? he is cute and a contributer to the community

purposing goao to join the call as well so we can have 10 times more viewers :D

talk about cool things that can break the metagame/generally underrated stuff

Thoughts on circuit tours, a digless meta and its pros and cons and the chances of a drifloon suspect ?

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lemme join it I'm kinda decent

I'd like to see some conversation about what happens with Diglett, maybe this past SPL, and new team builds you guys are liking/seeing (water-spam looks p nice right now as Skrelp isn't pressured as much should Diglett go)

Well the smogcast would be after the lcpl drafts so we can have a whole commentary dedicated to the chosen players for this upcoming lcpl.
Also put me in it so I can add everyone on skype, especially macle. (I'mCuterthanshrug)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Can we get prem for the upcoming lc smogcast? Since he plays little cup he would be a good choice.

To be honest one thing I'd like to see is a little (not like a huge section, maybe a couple minutes) on how the smogcast people feel about our relationship with the rest of smogon as one of the tiers. Also, LC OM talk yn?

I would like to hear opinions on the potential usage of Trapinch (lol.) and predominately Gothita and how hypothetically if Diglett gets banned Goth will become the best trapper in the tier.

I would like to hear opinions on the potential usage of Trapinch (lol.) and predominately Gothita and how hypothetically if Diglett gets banned Goth will become the best trapper in the tier.
Um we've already tested diglett twice and no ban. I get it "hypothetically" but lol that's random and irrelevant. That's like bringing up a discussion about how if mienfoo got banned, timburr would become the next best fighting type.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would very much enjoy an honest evaluation of the strengths of lcpl players and teams on the whole following the draft, specifically on exciting players like confide and players who are poised to avenge horrible records from last lcpl like me and km

E: rip km

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)