Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 244 Atk / 44 Def / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

Landorus is just used for the solid base of an OU team.
I use it for leading, pivoting and getting solid earthquake,
brick break damage on opponents

Salamence @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Salamence is used for a sweeper and can cover many of its weakness. The stone edge being for
flying, dragon dance for setting up, fly for basic coverage and flynium z. earthquake for hitting what
the other moves cant.

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

this pokemon is meant for the u-turn pivot on dragon types and the electric type for
damaging water type pokemon. Hp ice is obviously for hitting ground type weakness and
dazzling gleem is for being able to be a legitamite threat against dragon types.

Hawlucha @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

Hawlucha is just a basic electric terrain sweeper that usually is able to switch in off the tapu koko ground weakness because
hawlucha is flying type. High jump kick and acrobat are the most powerful moves that also match its weaknesses and type.
roost is for not being able to find a 4th move and a recovery move is always useful.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fleur Cannon

basic assault vest magearna with the slow switch because of sassy nature.
Fleaur cannon for destroying pokemon with fairy weakness and hp fire for
other steel or grass type mons like magnezone. Iron head is for beating fairy types while resisting their attacks

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- X-Scissor

Mega Scizor is used for the teams ice and fairy weakness cause steel defeats both and the bug typing for more coverage.
Bullet punch is a huge part of the moveset because it is the only move on my team that is priority. Knock off is used for mostly wall breaking pokemon like chansey and swords dance is for bulky pokemon that dont rely on their items. X scissor is being used isntead of roost because im not using a defensive mega scizor

Just some optimizations:

Scizor is missing 4 EVs. Put them into either Def or SpD.

Scizor is missing a nature. Give it either Adamant or Jolly.

Scizor should have Light Metal as its pre-mega ability to take less damage if it switches into a Low Kick.

Finally, Scizor should have Bug Bite instead of X-Scissor, because it's stronger thanks to Technician. It also has the added effect of eating an opponent's berry.

Just some optimizations:

Scizor is missing 4 EVs. Put them into either Def or SpD.

Scizor is missing a nature. Give it either Adamant or Jolly.

Scizor should have Light Metal as its pre-mega ability to take less damage if it switches into a Low Kick.

Finally, Scizor should have Bug Bite instead of X-Scissor, because it's stronger thanks to Technician. It also has the added effect of eating an opponent's berry.
But doesn't the set is kinda off meta? I completely agree with your changes but shouldn't it running roost to keep itself healthy and reliably check what it's supposed to? Yeah, U turn ain't necessary cuz 2 mons already carry it but its just roost.....

But doesn't the set is kinda off meta? I completely agree with your changes but shouldn't it running roost to keep itself healthy and reliably check what it's supposed to? Yeah, U turn ain't necessary cuz 2 mons already carry it but its just roost.....
Oh, absolutely. I do think that the set could be optimized a ton. U-turn and/or Roost would probably be better, as might Superpower or Double-Edge for Heatran or Zapdos. I was just pointing out easy changes that really didn't have any downsides or trade-offs compared to what was already there.

Thanks for the replys ive never really used Mega scizor
before so will look into changing to bug bite and the tweaks
revolving ability and evs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)