Pending Information from Leech Seed, Pain Split, etc

Recovery from Leech Seed, HP gained/lost from Pain Split and moves like Giga Drain all give information. As it stands, you have to remember / write down your HP before these moves occur, which isn't very convenient; albeit it isn't unreasonable, but convenience is ultimately a big part of PS.

Solution 1: Make special player only text detailing the important information giving elements of HP draining effects.

Leech Seed: Show the player who used it how much HP they recovered from it and the opponent what % of their HP recovered.

Pain Split: Show what % both Pokemon were at before and the change in HP of your own Pokemon.

Giga Drain etc: Show the HP gained to the user and the % gained to the opponent.

Solution 2: Allow players to view previous turns in the battle the same way spectators can, while displaying the exact HP their Pokemon were at.

This is interesting and not super hard to implement. Would be really, really useful for calcing. I think #2 leaves the option but demands more awareness of the player to go look back at the information- and I think is the most "skill testing" of the two solutions. Good ideas overall.

I like this idea a lot. As it stands, it's possible to see the % health gained by the leech recipient during the animation but that's very blink-and-you-miss-it and punishes people for not having animations on, giving this info in the battle log seems like a good accessibility practice too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)