Incorrect information on Roserade's SM UU competitive pokedex

So, i was looking at Roserade's pokedex on Smogon to learn a bit about Roserade's competitive usage and movesets over the generations of Pokemon, and i went to the SM UU strategy and i saw in the overview, this one sentence " Useful utility in Sleep Powder coming off a fast base 95 Speed stat", now this seems normal at first, Roserade is decently fast with a "95" base speed stat, but that's not Roserade's base speed stat (or atleast according to the information given above said sentence or by other information found on the internet), roserade's actual speed stat is 90. Now, i don't want to be that nerdy guy that points out wrong information and goes "Ummm... actually." i'm just trying to inform the writers that write the strategies for different pokemon that they made an error that may lead to confusion. Nonetheless, i have an immense respect for the writers for keeping us informed on the different pokemon and their strategies, but they should correct this mistake. I do know that mistakes happen and i'm just trying to help the writers, not trying to be mean, because as said above i have an immense respect to the writers. Just want to say sorry in advance for having to be that guy that points out mistakes and slightly incorrect information. (if the SM forum isn't the place to post this, tell me where i can post this, it would help a lot)

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
I've fixed this, ty for pointing out, it should now just say 90 on site.

For future reference analysis work is done from a completely different subforum run by different people so this stuff is less likely to be seen here, fortunately I happen to moderate both this subforum and uu analyses so I saw it this time. Ideal place to point out future errors like this is in the following thead, or by contacting a member of the tier's qc mod staff, or mentioning in the relevant tier's Discord channels.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-poor-wording-inaccuracies-etc.3618600/page-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)