In This Thread We Predict Against Croven (DPL 5 Meme Thread)

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Thank god i got a fun response and not a triggered 12 year old, sadly violet evergarden had great artwork so its my avi for rn, tho it changes like weekly. Ive seen most of the shows in the "higher tiers" hold things like ping pong and tatami since they look garb. But ive heard the stories are good so ill refrain from judging those.
Even though i liked tanaka that isnt a tier 1.5 anime lmfao.
March comes in like a lion was great but not up there with the rest. Ill let madoka stay.
Most of tier 5 should be 6 and some of 6 should move to 5 or 4.
Keijo!!! In tier 4 is a sin but i guess horny 16 year olds still like it.
Idk how a silent voice got TIER 7 lmfao
Your name id move to 2. Meanwhile new game! Being 2 is unholy. However i can respect your name at 3 ig.
If this is just what your guys favorite anime are thats fine but i wouldnt call it a tier list. Im sure theres also anime that would rep the type better but i cba to go for that
Sorry for not writing more fuck mobile

^actual best anime btw

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Its middle of week 5 so time for managers to start thinking about who to pick up midseason. Here are my recommendations in order

1) Kiichikos
2) Sunrose
3) Qwello Lee
4) Clemens

in order to get pick up new player some manager might need to sell back cancer players. Here my top team cancers

1) Genone - as the Squirtles are chasing a play off spot he rage quits after seeing "mish", "meow", and "gaming" one too many times

2) n1n1 - Sam can find some old n1n1 quotes and photoshop the date to claim n1n1 is cancer on the team, such as

3) stratos - same as the above. It wont be difficult convincing the powers that be that they are recent quotes

4) any singles player - the singles and doubles community have a hostile relationship centered around the move protect. managers looking to get rid of a singles player should claim they are calling everyone on the team idiots for using a move that does no damage and should use spikes instead

5) aurarayquaza - this will be tough to sell back a manager as a cancer, but its worth as shot. If un-ironically wanting to free Marsh wasn't enough proof that hes on drugs, take a look at some of the nonsense hes been spewing on discord

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
What the fuck is a mish?????
mish is the greatest four-letter word ever to be birthed by humankind. Properly understood, "mish" can provide deep meaning and insight to any honest inquirer, and saying mish can elicit joy, courage, and most importantly, a fuller appreciation of life itself.

Many lack an understanding of mish, which is understandable to those who have not yet reached enlightenment. Although fully grasping mish is difficult, we may look to the example of others to help us on our quest. Take the fine user Demantoid as an example:

trello: Guys I made a tinder I’m scared
trello: What do I say
Demantoid: mish

In this log, we see Demantoid offer a small piece of his wisdom. Inquiry about what to say on Tinder was met simply with those beautiful 4 letters: mish. Such a simple word reveals a complex truth: mish can properly be used in almost any situation imaginable. Some may say respond to this point with foolish thoughts such as these: "It is inappropriate to say mish in every situation.". Such ignorance still remains even in the hearts of top Doubles OU players, and those who understanding the fuller meaning of mish consider these poor lost souls with deep pity.

Secondly, mish transcends many conventions of grammar. "mish" properly understood is a state of affairs quantified by the state of having mish attached to it. This necessarily affords great flexibility in its use. For example, should I be haxed in a prestigious game of the Doubles Premier League, it is both appropriate to respond "mish" and that the object of the hax (I, myself) was "mished". You may adopt a sort of noun usage (e.g. that was "a mish" or "fini = mish" or comparable examples), but such usage is less common than simply uttering mish.

Having said all that, an intellectual understanding (so-called "head knowledge") of mish really is not enough to fully understand and appreciate mish. Although I try my hardest to understand mish, even I fail to come to a complete realization of it. Here are some activities I have done to further my understanding of mish:
  • I said mish so often in the VGC room that I was forced to ban it myself because of how often I said it
  • I became a Twitch affiliate so I could create a mish emote, which I utilize frequently in every VGC stream I participate in viewing
  • I use nickname themes that include the word "mish" for teams especially likely to mish my opponents (see my Durant team, which currently has the highest GXE on the DOU ladder)
  • I participate in a private Discord server where discussion of mish is encouraged and thrives.
  • Less concretely, I think about mish frequently and often say it aloud to further my enjoyment.
To conclude, any player who rejects mish simply does so out of ignorance. Once a true understanding of mish is apprehended, it quickly transcends the disgusting caricature of "meme" inappropriately assigned to it and offers indescribable joy that is not readily found in other pursuits of life.

Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
wait what no it isn't
Knowledge of mish is understandably a great thing, so do not be surprised that some users such as Level 51 want to keep such enlightenment to a limited number of people. However, I personally find that offering this explanation of mish in a public setting will further promote its meaning and significance, normalizing a desire to understanding it completely.

Besides, if it's not encouraged, then what is this? Just a few examples, of course.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
As DPL is entering the playoff stages we must start returning back to the real world, along with the dreadful politics that come with it. Due to the high levels of political apathy among today's youth, the primary Smogon demographic, I decided now was the time to take action. Taking the wise yet entertaining words of DaAwesomeDude1; I have made a simple, easy-to-understand political compass, which I hope will instigate a new generation of politically active citizens.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)