in the studio

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
drew some people's cats for Christmas gifts bc i was practicing more cats and their cats made for good reference photos lol
monty.png

everyone's favorite global admin Monty!!!
taiga.png

straight up traced the backpack from the reference image because i really just wanted to draw the cat lol but i love this one
griffin.png

this one i went way off from the reference image and actually tried to do some new stuff with the fur and blending, excited to keep practicing like this for when i get a cat of my own

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
don’t mind if i likespam you real quick to show my appreciation for watching your artistry evolve over the last year

super impressive and evocative (but also some just genuinely adorable) pieces ith!

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

been working on a group project for my capstone fashion class the past few weeks and today we presented our 30 sketches to a designer and she gave feedback and narrowed down the collection to 8 looks to move forward with. 4 of the 8 that were chosen were ones i did which is cool, my professors were also super happy with my sketches in general which was great to get some validation in a more professional environment that i've been improving​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)