Duplicate In team bulider have an option to show pokemon from a to z

Hi I hope you are well in the team builder can you make an option to habit from a to z and sprearte from this can you also make it That when you choose a format in team builder when you click the button that says hp, attatk, spa, spd, it stays in that format so I I pick on and press highest defence it does not give me an mom usable pokemon thanks for your time I appreciate what you do take care❤

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
In the future, it might help to try and separate your ideas into sentences so that they're easier to understand from a reader's perspective.

That being said, "Name" is already an option to sort Pokemon by in the teambuilder:
1680290899260.png

And as for the second part, I think you're asking for teambuilder support such that only Pokemon legal in the chosen format are visible? I believe this already exists for official formats for the most part, but other than that I'll leave it to someone more knowledgeable to give a thorough answer on the limitations.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)