Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now yes my team is in the strategydex and its unoriginal individualy but i want to become better i would like to hear some suggestions on my team i am not a complete noob to this and i know what i want to do with this team i just dont know how to get there my main problem is there is no overall strategy its just individuals on my team and i am trying to figure out ways to make my team flow better.

Dna (Deoxys-S) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- ExtremeSpeed
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
duh this really isnt too hard to figure out not much to work with here maybe toxic...

Continent (Groudon) @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 136 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
this is my main sweeper set up the rock polish and is faster than most ubers but hard to switch in debating on swords dance and fire move...

Mach (Garchomp) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Toxic

i use him as a revenge killer mainly unfortunately it ussually comes down to garchomp vs wall aka blissey fortress nattorei and i usually lose debating on taking choice item off and going completely different way...

Dragon (Dragonite) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 116 Atk / 200 SAtk / 192 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Roost
- Superpower
again a strong revenge killer (yes i realize salamence fits better here but what can i say i love my dragonite) not really sure what to do here i probably should choose salamence here...

Armor (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
another revenge killer wondering what the best moveset is earthquake im missing and maybe pursuit cant choose between the 6 moves...

Genetic (Mewtwo) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Aura Sphere
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
my special sweeper works like this Dna(Deoxys-s) sets up stealth rock and as many spikes (deoxys doesnt ever attack) switch in mewtwo calm mind twice once free because lead switches out and again because hardly anything ohkos mewtwo (im smart i know what does) and then proceed to sweep main problem kyogre, suicune, and other calm minders switch aura for grass knot or thunder would solve this problem but create whole new one walls such as steel types and blissey...

i would really like to keep the pokemon on my team but i realize they are not the best together i dont want the only suggestion i hear is switch this pokemon with another but if you think it would genuinely make my team better im all ears...

You should expand on the descriptions or it might get locked.

Dragonite is worthless in Ubers. Salamence isn't that great with a Mixed Set in Ubers either.
You should consider Rayquaza over Dragonite since Dragonite is outclassed completely.

Your Mewtwo set is a bit outdated if you are making the team for Gen 5. Always use Psycho Break to at least threaten the pink blobs.

Kyogre and Extremekiller Arceus can kill your entire team.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)