SM OU I'm kinda new to the OU side of things and wanted some help with fixing up any mistakes i made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really new to this and could really use some Criticism. (Btw suggestions on beating Kyurem Black and Swampert would really help because i vs a lot of them)
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Weak Armor
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Steel Wing
- Swords Dance

I made Skarmory for my build up due to having spikes, stealth rock and usually decent. Can also be a good throw at a fairy if they have one i worry about.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Hurricane
I use Tornadus to try and weed down any builds like tanks using knock off and taking some damage while dealing decent damage with hurricane.

Greninja-Ash (M)
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
Greninja i try to use to sweep any low enemies then to slam usually if they switch out or get me my Ash Greninja. Usually i put choice specs on but i like leftovers due to it not limiting me to a single move.

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 112 HP / 228 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Fang
- Pain Split
- Sucker Punch

I'm not sure if this is the best mega for the squad. I use her to slam on tanks and any heavy hitters.

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 SpD
Calm Nature
- Pain Split
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom i kinda just find overall useful though i'm not sure my minds in the right place with it but his different move sets can be useful.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Scald
- Slack Off

Slowbro i use as my tank as i enjoy how i can build him up aswell as doing some decent damage with the move sets given.

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)