If you could have a pokemon IRL, what pokemon would it be?

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
If I had a Celebi to travel around the time I would back to my past to avoid some mistakes I made in my life.
Or even better, I would back to 1492 and kill Colombus, that way change all course of history.
I’m not going to act like Columbus wasn’t a bad person but imo there are some more pressing targets like Hitler or whoever invented the internet
Dialga better anyway

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned deucer.
If I had a Celebi to travel around the time I would back to my past to avoid some mistakes I made in my life.
Or even better, I would back to 1492 and kill Colombus, that way change all course of history.
Wasting valuable power like that when you can drink a vanilla milkshake, time travel to before you drank it so your stomach will be empty and you can drink the milkshake again forever and no one has any power that can stop you.

I’m not going to act like Columbus wasn’t a bad person but imo there are some more pressing targets like Hitler or whoever invented the internet
Dialga better anyway
At least Hitler was defeated in our time line. But the "Discovery of Americas" was, unfortunelly, a sucess to Spain and anyone here was able to stop they. I'm not sure if killing Colombus will solve this issue or it will come another discovery later. But with a Celebi, or Dialga, I would make Americas don't being discover never

KarpeChan

Banned deucer.
arceus lol. casually befriending the god of all gods is :quagchamppogsire:
if legerndaries/mythics are banned then probably any strong psychic type with teleport, that move would be cracked irl (not that it isn't already cracked). Not only for mundane tasks like traveling, but also for combat.
Steel types? teleport a flamethrower.
Dark types? teleport a flamethrower.
Other psychic types? teleport a flamethrower.
The geneva convention becomes merely the geneva suggestion.
Their psychic powers should be able to let them effortlessly perform any day to day activities. Just imagine a reunicus washing the dishes with its psychic powers, done in no time, Mitochondria™ Washing™ Machine™.
Top psychic picks, in no particular order, are as follows (guess who scrolled thru bulbapedia for an hour):

:Alakazam: - 5000 IQ blah blah 135 Spa blah blah funny magic spoon blah blah, more importantly however, it would be able to connect to you as more than just a pokemon, since kadabras are children who turned into mons, "There are rumors that a child with mystical powers became a Kadabra" - PLA pokedex entry.

:espeon: - Magic bounce is probably one hell of a cracked ability irl. its pokedex entries state that it is loyal, good at combat, and has a velvety texture to its fur. Basically a cat but better.

:bronzong: - "It brought rains by opening portals to another world. It was revered as a bringer of plentiful harvests." - Platinum pokedex entry.
OPENS THE WHAT :zonger:

:gardevoir: - I have a 9 terabyte folder but i'm not going to tell you what's inside of it.

:metagross: - Literal mfing supercomputer that can also do psychic stuff ITS SHINY IS SO FUCKING COOL. Its memory size is approx. 9 terabytes don't ask me how i know this.

Eichorrnia

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'd 100% go with my all time favourite mega(even though it doesn't exist anymore :row:)- Mega Metagross

Fantastic design, extremely overpowered and just an overall flawless mon. It being a super computer doesn't hurt and personally, i think I'd do a better job than Steven at battles.

Hmmm
:gs/murkrow:
Ok, in an irl scenario, this thing is like... A mischievous little bitch. Prankster Haze is useful for getaways, I'm the fastest person in the frickin world with Tailwind support and it has Sucker Punch for some big damage (it outta give you a nosebleed). Oh, and its super cool as well

Then there's this bitch
:bw/archeops:
Lets see: it has Heat Wave.. Acrobatics... Head Smash.... yerp this thing will kill us all. Also, imagine Choice locking a person. Just stuck in an eternal pose of doom as you git rammed by a really powerful bird smashing its head into you. Think you can live that? Be honest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)