If you could have a pokemon IRL, what pokemon would it be?

Definitely Tropius

ThatOneSpork I wouldn't take dex entries at face value, they're not written by professors but interns, and not just any intern, Children, and of all kown cases, about 80% of those don't seem to have recieved any formal education
how is this thread still getting replies I mean yeah, I could ignore dex entries, but we don't really have any other information on them. That combined with how boring it would be to insult/complement someone's choice if I couldn't take their dex entries into account. Now, as for Tropius, it's pretty good sounding. Delicious fruit, can fly, nothing seems too bad. Just hope you don't have a pollen allergy because "In the spring, it scatters pollen from its neck."

Mew (with transform), smeargle (sketches transform) ditto (transform), zoroark(illusion) and lastly latias as it can transform into a girl as shown in the movie with ash.
Only a little bit creepy.

Definitely Bewear. I don't care if hugging it would result in death or severely injure me its too cute not to want irl
If you don't care, all the power to you. Could also be a solid bodyguard if you are ever in need of it. This also reminds me, do you think that you would also get the pokeball with the pokemon or would it not have a ball? Judging from the way I said that you might have to be afraid of discovery, I would assume no. If you could just put it in the ball, it would be a lot easier to conceal. Ima say no, especially since it does also seem like most people made that assumption.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
:arceus:

Obviously optimal choices like Arceus and Dialga aside, I think a Torchic would be nice. It has the most adorable dex entry in all of Pokemon:
“It has a flame sac inside its belly that perpetually burns. It feels warm if it is hugged.”
That’s the X entry, there are a few variations in other games.

Last edited:
I would have to choose Emboar.

To me , its the best Fire / Fighting Starter out of the 3 and its known as the Mega Fire Pig Pokemon.
It looks the most intimidating out of the 3 Firefighters while also having one of my favorite abilities , Reckless.

How cooler can you get than Emboar?

Sounds like Slaking and Salamence would take a lot of money to feed as well as take care of, but Clefable is super cool! Living in a rural area I suppose would help because more space and Clefable's ears wouldn't be destroyed (check its Pokedex entry). Wobbuffet is an interesting pick, but I suppose wynaut? (Yes I was legally obligated to add that in somehow don't sue me please)

:bw/wobbuffet:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)