If you could have a pokemon IRL, what pokemon would it be?

realistically speaking, having something like a jirachi would be insane considering it could grant literally any wish you'd want since it's your bestie. bonuses: it's adorable, friendly, and i'd love to do things with it anyway. imagine the shenanigans u could get up to while having Wishes granted. that's fire.

if that's cheating tho, give me a fennekin and ill be happy
Nope, not cheating. Perfectly fine choice, though what if it decides to sleep for a thousand years on you? If we decide to go entirely on dex entries, we would have to assume it sleeps. Other than that though, good choice.

meowth can like straight up make you money

i dont even like meowth but holy shit do i like money
Money is actually pretty damn cool. Solid choice, but could actually break the economy with however much money you get. Or perhaps you would get some useless pokedollars instead of irl dollars.

I'm gonna go the boring, earnest route and say Arceus. Mofo is an omnipotent god, that sounds like one hell of an ally!
Boring, yes. Worth it, probably. Overall, solid choice.

munchlax. i would like to use one as a pillow :heart:
True, maybe not the most powerful one but goddamn it'll be the best pillow it can be. Munchlax seems fun, and if you can be a good friend you'll get a bigger pillow, or perhaps even a bed. War machine it is not however. Looking at you dave and Total Clefairy.

I would definitely choose Doduo because:
1. It's small enough to fit indoors... most of the time.
2. They take turns sleeping so I can have a bodyguard at all times.
3. TWO HEADS!
4. :ss/doduo:

But a pack of Sentret is cool too.
:ss/sentret::ss/sentret::ss/sentret::ss/sentret:
Doduo is a solid choice. Isn't it able to run extremely fast? If it can, it could probably escape some bad situations so you wouldn't have to worry too badly about it getting shot or something like that. Constant bodyguard is also nice. But, as stated, it getting shot due to being a weird animal could be a problem for it and your safety. Most pokemon have that sort of problem, the problem of being shot by somebody thinking it's a beast of some sort.

But, as stated, it getting shot due to being a weird animal could be a problem for it and your safety. Most pokemon have that sort of problem, the problem of being shot by somebody thinking it's a beast of some sort.
True... In that case, maybe something like Beheeyem would be a good choice since Beheeyem can wipe people's memories AND use Teleport. That way I can just rob someone and then wipe their brain clean :P

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
so after i am released from prison and vaporeon and i have gone our separate ways, i'm cutting my losses and hanging out with a

a um

a

a uh

it's the one that's

ah

mew, for FLAWLESSly executed crimes. teleport in, teleport out. it's simple. there's literally no flaw to this plan. mew doesn't even have fingers, good luck booking her! can't catch her. can't see her. can't even understand her, for god's sakes. the perfect, pinkest, cutest criminal alive. and she's mine.

Mr.Mime or whatever equivalent mon they portray as a maid in the anime these days.
I'd hope this is for housecleaning, and if so I can give this a solid "That'll be nice to have" Just... don't have house guests.

yall is sleeping on ditto

-cool friend
-body double
-sex
-blackmail

so while yalls sleeping on ditto i be sleepin with him :zonger:
uhhhh sure okay enjoy that

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
:ss/dragonite:

Pros:
  • You can hug it
  • Friendly personality
  • Is apparently intelligent (or at least has a lot of Braincells to help me)
  • Can Fly and is big enough to carry a person over long distances
    • It can deliver and fetch stuff too :3
  • Its big enough to be a strong bodyguard, but small enough to fit in most buildings
Cons:
  • Might be Slimy (since its based on a Salamander...)
  • It might crush me when it hugs
  • Idk but how do I even get enough food to feed him...
  • Its not a cat...

Last edited:

Pros:
  • You can hug it
  • Friendly personality
  • Its big enough to be a strong bodyguard, but small enough to fit in most buildings
Cons:
  • Its not a cat...
All of this is solid overall, my only major issue is that, like most pokemon, people are gonna be afraid of it and most likely shoot it if they have the chance upon first meeting it. Now Dragonite is pretty thick, so a bullet shouldn't do too much to it. Overall, solid choice and I doubt it would be slimy.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
All of this is solid overall, my only major issue is that, like most pokemon, people are gonna be afraid of it and most likely shoot it if they have the chance upon first meeting it. Now Dragonite is pretty thick, so a bullet shouldn't do too much to it. Overall, solid choice and I doubt it would be slimy.
It looks so friendly and uwu tho...It's hardly scary

...thank Multiscale for its thickness.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor

Pros:
  • You can hug it
  • Friendly personality
Cons:
  • Its not a cat...
here's a plug for altaria :sm/altaria:
and for extra fluffiness and niceness i present you mega altaria :sm/altaria-mega:

now back you your regularly scheduled program

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)