If you could have a pokemon IRL, what pokemon would it be?

Basically, just be creative with how you do this with the abilities and moves, etc. A good example would be Shadow Sneak. You can reasonably assume how it would work with how it works in Smash Ultimate, with the pokemon sending a shadow out and then teleporting to the location of the shadow. Keeping this in mind, I myself would want a pokemon that wouldn't just get shot and die whenever someone thinks that it's a beast. Therefore, my choice would be... MIMIKYU! It's got Shadow Sneak, so it could easily escape precarious situations. It also has Disguise, and I interpreted that as the fact that the head isn't part of Mimikyu, so it can get shot in the head and be perfectly fine. If it gets body shot or smacked or whatever, it would take normal damage though. It's also small and easy to hide from people, being only 8 inches tall. Though if it does get hurt, just give it some fresh water and it'll be healed. Last but certainly not least, it's a ghost so it should be able to dodge most things with ghostly ghost things. Thinking along these same lines, give me your opinions and I may tell you my opinion if it would be a great or terrible option if it's particularly interesting. Have at it.
Edit: It's also sad and lonely, like me!

Last edited:

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
hoopa, it can teleport me, it can hide me, it can probably read minds, and we can have fun together idk making a pie drop out of a portal onto someone's face or something

if thats not allowed, then necturna

if thats not allowed, then gardevoir or altaria. or alakazam, although its gonna make me do my homework instead of helping me do it.

hoopa, it can teleport me, it can hide me, it can probably read minds, and we can have fun together idk making a pie drop out of a portal onto someone's face or something

if thats not allowed, then necturna

if thats not allowed, then gardevoir or altaria. or alakazam, although its gonna make me do my homework instead of helping me do it.
Hoopa is a very solid option, though choosing the tiny Hoopa could cause you some small problems because of how... mischievous it is. On the other side, if you have the big Hoopa it is apparently extremely greedy so you could have some more major problems if you don't control him correctly. Overall though, Hoopa is a great choice and was actually in the running for me. And yes, of course it's allowed. Necturna is somewhat debatable but I don't really care that much because I think CAP is cool so you guys can decide on that yourself. As for the bottom mons, those all seem solid although Gardevoir seems suspiciously placed and Altaria doesn't have much reasoning behind it so I can't really comment on it.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
Hoopa is a very solid option, though choosing the tiny Hoopa could cause you some small problems because of how... mischievous it is. On the other side, if you have the big Hoopa it is apparently extremely greedy so you could have some more major problems if you don't control him correctly. Overall though, Hoopa is a great choice and was actually in the running for me. And yes, of course it's allowed. Necturna is somewhat debatable but I don't really care that much because I think CAP is cool so you guys can decide on that yourself. As for the bottom mons, those all seem solid although Gardevoir seems suspiciously placed and Altaria doesn't have much reasoning behind it so I can't really comment on it.
(im assuming if i can control all of them properly lol. like what good is a mimikyu if it can just kill you by ripping its rag off. like yes hoopa's more dangerous but you get what i mean)

necturna's a weird pick for sure but i like ghost types and think that theyd be one of the best to have irl if you can properly control them. also the cap dex says that they are completely introverted and can communicate with spirits. and the fact that it gets sketch, albeit just once.

altaria because it can fly and its fluffy and it can fly and its fluffy and its just good to be around in your life ig. and it can sing pretty.

gardevoir can predict the future which is awesome and it can form an incredibly great bond with me as friends. also the black holes, though i hope it doesn't come to that. and it does get shadow sneak too. and teleport. and trace. and telepathy.

i know these two options were already taken but lemme just say 'em

(no "waifu" reasons because as much as I agree with that notion, I feel like they have more applications outside of them)

Gardevoir & Mega Lopunny

nothing new for Gardevoir... anyways

I chose the latter because it knows how to fight and it knows how to fight well. It's also very loyal because to even get it in the first place you have to truly form a bond with its pre-evo - if it's loyal and knows how to fight, it should probably make a decent bodyguard. Also it's one of my absolute favorites so yeah

sorry i ran out of original options :c

I chose the latter because it knows how to fight and it knows how to fight well. It's also very loyal because to even get it in the first place you have to truly form a bond with its pre-evo - if it's loyal and knows how to fight, it should probably make a decent bodyguard. Also it's one of my absolute favorites so yeah

sorry i ran out of original options :c
1. Agreed, a good bodyguard pokemon would be nice to have. The only possible problem I can think of is somebody shooting it because they're scared of a big bunny.
2. Originality is not required.

COOL

Probably Skiddo/Gogoat or maybe Azumarill. The former is known for its "placid disposition" and is "thought to be one of the first Pokémon to live in harmony with humans." And you can ride it! Azumarill on the other hand is more huggable and can save you from drowning. Plus i'm pretty attached to both since I've used both ingame.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
realistically speaking, having something like a jirachi would be insane considering it could grant literally any wish you'd want since it's your bestie. bonuses: it's adorable, friendly, and i'd love to do things with it anyway. imagine the shenanigans u could get up to while having Wishes granted. that's fire.

if that's cheating tho, give me a fennekin and ill be happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)