Project If Galar's major gym circuit is based on the 8 strongest types, what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't see how in Shield, Melony gets away with being the third strongest among all the types when she has freaking Ice.

Basically, this project is seeing how the gyms would realistically shake out instead of just choosing the 8 that would make for an interesting boss rush. And yes, for this exercise, Raihan is restricted to a mono dragon team instead of his weather bullshit.

I realize that certain types are very reliant on certain legendaries to be viable (Steel needs Heatran for numerous reasons), so let's restrict ourselves to saying that teams can only consist of that which you can catch multiples of on one save file without trading. This removes the arbitrary "legendary" label from stuff like Landorus-T.

And...go!

Hi this subforum is for discussing Gen 7 Monotype as a metagame! We don’t really talk about in-game content here. The Orange Islands forum may be more suited for this kind of conversation. Make sure to read their rules before posting, though!

You also need moderator approval to post threads in this subforum, so I’m locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)