Ideas You Had

Bella

Lighterless
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Here me out its a hot dog scooper
as in, it scoops out the inside of a hotdog
going on shark tank to show this invention off wish me luck

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
A show about a cute femboy who's actually a doomsday weapon from an alien civilization or something equally as powerful and destructive. At the start of episodes they're going clothes shopping with the besties or flirting with their crush and by the end they're gunning down a giant demon dragon to the sound of a metal song
sounds awesome asfuck. as long as it is not anime i will watch this on loop until the end of time. get cracking, young drampa!

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
A show about a cute femboy who's actually a doomsday weapon from an alien civilization or something equally as powerful and destructive. At the start of episodes they're going clothes shopping with the besties or flirting with their crush and by the end they're gunning down a giant demon dragon to the sound of a metal song
this is literally miraculous tales of ladybug and cat noir

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
1688617345227.png

attached to it is a red bull soda machine and toilet so i can peak #1 on the sv ou ladder without needing to take a break. gg noobs

1688618502467.png

grass carpet in the house so i never have to go outside and touch grass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)