Ideas You Had

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
I'd be fully in support of this, on one condition: there's also an option to use mechanics from generations after the one the facility is from (probably a separate category if it's ranked at all). Ever since I started getting serious about the Battle Arena, I've wanted to run Power-Up Punch in it.
Adding that wouldn't be hard at all (I could also do things like remove bits of the banlist and mix the formats up to have things like Battle Tree Triples and Sw/Sh Tower Multis). The hard bit is making the AI that has to replicate the in-game one: it has to make a lot of complicated decisions, and I'm also not in a position of knowing every facility entirely or being able to buy every game to check it works the same - some people would have to help with that. I don't believe the project would be worthwhile unless the simulator behaved exactly the way the in-game AI does, since its main playerbase would surely be people that want to use it for testing in-game or aiming for streaks on the leaderboard.

A tournament-style tabletop role playing game.

During a match, two players are placed into a dark room with nothing but a light bulb over a table and supplies for a game. No rules are given and players must decide the rules as they play. If a move deemed "cheating" by the watcher is made, the cheater is given one strike. Whoever loses the game or gets three strikes over the course of the tournament bursts into flames and dies. The last person alive in the room advances. Each player has a revolver and may be awarded a bullet after some matches. This can be used to kill your opponent and win any game of your choice.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head

During a match, two players are placed into a dark room with nothing but a light bulb over a table and supplies for a game. No rules are given and players must decide the rules as they play. If a move deemed "cheating" by the watcher is made, the cheater is given one strike. Whoever loses the game or gets three strikes over the course of the tournament bursts into flames and dies. The last person alive in the room advances. Each player has a revolver and may be awarded a bullet after some matches. This can be used to kill your opponent and win any game of your choice.
sounds like a human rights violation waiting to happen

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

i've got one word for you:

bullet time

snails should pay property tax for their shells

i am vetting this here to find out if it qualifies for the hot takes thread
Nah they make them, they shoudln't pay anything. You know who should pay THEM? Hermit crabs. Those fuckers ain't even making the houses and they just take the shells. Sure the original owner probably died but the Hermit Crab has to pay and extensive ammount of property tax to the sea snail community for the property state they were offered.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
dating sim where the mc reacts to everything as if it's a low-brow horror film

variant of germany that has normal drinking water

sneakers that don't come with the memory foam stuff since i always wear them out in less than a month

small domesticated bears

pvp multiplayer game that has the same chaotic presentation and demented sense of humor as item asylum from roblox (so that way i don't have to play roblox)

chocolate bar made with dried banana chips and cashews

gender neutral pronouns for english instead of having to reusing the plural ones and calling it a day

youtube feature that lets you watch a video without it screwing up your recommendations feed

if i have any more ideas i will share them. these are the only ones i've ever had.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
A show about a cute femboy who's actually a doomsday weapon from an alien civilization or something equally as powerful and destructive. At the start of episodes they're going clothes shopping with the besties or flirting with their crush and by the end they're gunning down a giant demon dragon to the sound of a metal song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)