I went down to the Heracrossroads - A UU Warstory

Very nice warstory with good commentary. only thing I didn't understand was Kabutops staying in to Waterfall a LO Venusaur.. Seems very ballsy to me.. XD

Hey i think i might have found a small mistake in the log.

Heysup - 62%
- 25%

Yes! Finally something good this battle. Aerial Ace nails his remaining Stone Edge switch for impressive damage. He can't switch anything in since he needs to revenge kill me with Houndoom, so I'm guessing he'll just Sucker Punch or Vacuum Wave me.

This is the first time I have seen Stone Edge and AA in the same set, which means I have to sacrifice Toxicroak, and I'm in a pretty bad situation now. I will just Vacuum Wave. Now I need to damage Heracross as much as possible, because it might sweep me if my priority can't kill it

Toxicroak used Vacuum Wave.
It's not very effective...
Heracross lost 11% of its health.
Toxicroak lost 10% of its health.
Heracross used Aerial Ace.
It's super effective!
Toxicroak lost 15% of its health.
-EonGod-'s Toxicroak fainted.
-EonGod- switched in Houndoom (lvl 100 Houndoom ?).
---

- 0%

3-3

- 62%
MDragon - 54%
after taking 11% damage from toxicroaks vacuum wave, it still has the same health as the turn before. I dont think it matters much in the grand scheme of things though

Very nice warstory with good commentary. only thing I didn't understand was Kabutops staying in to Waterfall a LO Venusaur.. Seems very ballsy to me.. XD
Jolly LO Stone Edge vs 0/0 Venusaur deals 75.7% - 89%, which means Heysup was using HP investment... perhaps 160/164 HP with Modest to ensure that Venusaur hits 219/220 to outpace Jolly Aggron. in any case, the low damage output from Stone Edge should be a massive clue that Venusaur is a bulkier LO variant, which means (1) Kabutops is faster than Venusaur so it can use Waterfall (2) Aqua Jet won't KO Venusaur.

sidenote: I think the fact that a 100 BP attack dealt 69% means that even if that was a max roll, a 80 BP NVE attack would still deal 21% with a minimum roll. not completely sure, but this last point is basically irrelevant...

I could have been using some sort of bulkier but still fast Venusaur.

@Side note:
Stone Edge: 150 BP = 69% (assuming max)
Waterfall: 120BP/2(nve)=60 BP
(60/150)x100=40% of Stone Edge's damage (assuming max)
.4x69%=27.6%....it's almost assuredly not lower than 21% minimum even assuming 69% is maximum.

Aqua Jet is not going to KO though, obviously (since it's half of Waterfall).

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I totally missed out on this!

Great Warstory guys. I liked the commentary and the battle was pretty good too. 9/10
Hax at the end sucked, but it just further proves that Stone Edge is the worse move in the history of pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)