I Need Help Making A Golisopod Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting with Golisopod, and he is an absolute beast in UU. But I've struggled to build an optimal team around him. So I need your guys' help.

Here is the Golisopod I use.

Golisopod (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab/Drill Run
- First Impression
- Leech Life

If any one can help me or give me advice in building a UU team around Golisopod, I would be very grateful.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Hello and welcome to Smogon! You need approval to post a new thread in the UU subforum. Please read our subforum rules.

I would recommend checking out the Viability Ranking thread and various Smogon set analyses for help with teambuilding. Golisopod simply doesn't have much of a niche in Gen 7 UU over other bulky Fighting-resistant Water-types such as Primarina and Slowbro or other Bug-type offensive pivots with priority such as Scizor because of its Stealth Rock weakness and horrible ability. It probably works better in Gen 8 UU, if you'd like to try it there. The Gen 8 UU subforum still has its own guidelines for posting, but you could easily ask how to best use Golisopod in Gen 8 UU in the Gen 8 UU Simple Questions thread and you may get an answer from someone with Golisopod experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)