I cant say you've got enough QC stamps [make your requests here] NEW IMPROVED BIGGER FRAME

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have returned once again to celebrate changing to Adeleine on PS! you don't need to worry about giving me the small stamps.

i know this one's a hair short, but maybe it can slip through? if you need to make the frame a little smaller, that's fine. if centering it crops out too much, focusing on adeleine and kirby, or kirby and ribbon if that doesnt work, is fine too. if stamping this would take a lot of time or brainpower, or there's no good way to make it work, or whatever, though, i totally get it. no worries if you cant stamp it, for real.

tumblr_or32cu7If31s3uawvo2_500.gif

this one should be more straightforward, though! :)

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reject Cottonee, return to Floatzel

Also if you want any help making these deetah I'd be willing -- I just need to be shown how n' stuff. Please contact me via Forum DMs or Discord (Aceoda#8851) if that's something you'd appreciate, and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
pannu Sure can, here you go!

pannu.gif
pannu_Small.gif

Adeleine The first gif isn't showing for me, but feel free to try sending it over Discord if you still want me to try and make it into a stamp. Here's the second one though!

Adeleine.gif

Aqua Jet This one was a little wonky to fit into the stamp but I tried getting two of the little fellas in there, let me know if you want it to be adjusted in any way.

Aqua-Jet4.gif
Aqua-Jet4_Small.gif

Alpha All set, nice choice :>

Alpha2.gif
Alpha2_Small.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)