Tournament HPL4 - Semifinals

MEGA RAYS Our run in this tour has finally come to an end. But as they say an end marks a new beginning.

Before i get into shoutouts i would first like to APOLGISE TO EVERYONE for any mistakes and fault i made as manager through out the tour , it was my second time managing a team tour , and i would be lying big time if i said it wasnt stressful. We had some bad moments , we had many good moments ,but yh in a game one will be loser one will be winner , thats just life. Had some sad moments , but nothing overcomes the happiness i felt when we qualled for playoffs since it was my first time getting into playoffs as a manager. As for the CA unfortunately we have to wait for it , until next time.

I dont regret drafting anyone of you , no matter anything anyone say , you guys had that hunger till the very end but unfortunately we couldnt materialize our feelings into getting the result we wanted.

Without furher ado , lets get into shoutouts

Mada i am starting with you , personally i felt you were bit rude and egoistic at certain times. BUT i also think you were pretty wise quite a few time. And your contribution towards helping every teammates , is something undeniable , you tried , you really put in the effort ,unfortunately we couldnt get the win brother. But just to let you know i really APPRECIATED your effort and whtever you did for us , and didnt regret picking you over a lc mainer.

Longestbanana the mystery man , the mystery whether you are some alt or actual guy is mystery but let it remain that way :disguised_face: . You were my secret weapon going into the auction , and for the most part you fullfilled your role , which i am happy about. It was fun having you in team and seeing how eager you were to play. I would be lying if i say i didnt get annoyed by you quite a few times , but theres always room to improve , and i see you being an EVEN better player than you are right now. !!!

velvet ngl you kinda gave off the big sister vibes :'D , honestly i wasnt sure if you would be active at all for this tour. But you offered help in multiple tiers like mada which i think was REALLY helpful , you really guided us in UU along with helpers , while also playing ubers and ou when i asked you too. Ou results wasnt wht we had hoped for , but such losses happens. It was really fun having you around.

Ainzcrad Its unfortunate that you couldnt give your best because of work , but irl work is always more imp than any internet game. Regardless of eveything you were around whenever i need you to be , just the irl issues didnt let me use you as much as i had wanted to. But yh you are a great guy i hope we meet again LOL ( this was like the 3rd tour we were together i think).

silver grace DONT ladder in main , hmmpf. I would be lying if i said i was slightly dissapointed with your overall score, BUT HEY its mono , its very matchup fishy i understand shits tend to happen now and then. You were regardless great guy to be around and handled mono section for most part very well. Good luck for future tours , and keep grinding. :thumbsup:

Swagata Mitra I guess the curse continues bro :pensive: sorry for being the second team , that you were in that reached playoofs but didnt win the tour. I hope your dream of getting a ca bceomes a reality soon enough. It was really great having an enthusiastic player like you around. You were like my big bro , you cheered me up in my bad times , helped me to cope , gave me advice and most importantly you were very devoted to the team , which i really appreciate. Thanks for everything!!!!

AmoghOp sorry for not being able to use your OP skills as much as you and i wanted to too :( , but in team tours its tough to give everyone equal chance. BUT whtever chance you got , i must say you tried your best , keep grinding for JEE and may you get wht you want from it.

Call me PK MUST have ex mega rays member. You are always op in 1v1 , the way you put effort while also studying for JEE is insane , and i respect you LOADS for it. 1v1 is ngl a very matchup fishy , yet fun tier ,and its not that easy too especially teh scouting and building part ,you and the helper handled that very well , so CONGRATS yourself for that Thanks for everything!!!!

Mario34 you were the trump card , and you played that role for the most part. Its just very important to have a player of your caliber and maturity around. True the mid season meta shift was annoying and troublesome plus you had your college life too which i can very much relate with. Still you put your effort and tried your best , which i really appreciate.

memedose46 my brother , my co , you were the true hero to me in this tour. You lost , your repented your loss , and you grinded your ass back , it was delightful to see your efforts bore fruits of the grind. You were there for me everytime , and honestly without you bro , things would have been SO MUCH MORE MESSIER. Keep grinding and i pray you get wht you want to achieve.

Mannuraj Not much to say , you were there in the team yet not there it just felt like LOL , dont be so shy from talking dude , you gotta talk more if you are in teams , But regardless you were available everytime i needed a sub. Sry for not giving you chance because of a lot of factors.

Also i would like thank each and every helper who helped our team , especially our 1v1 helper , they were absolutely phenomenal , even though they werent playing but the amount of enthusiasm and effort they put into helping us , was absolutely awesommeee!!!.

And as for last PLEASE GIVE A BIG HAND OF APPLAUSE for coming this far you guys were phenomenol , i thought everyone would lose after 6-2 and 7-1 loss , but you guys didnt , and i am very grateful for that , i hope , we all may meet again sometime in future. Good luck to other teams in the tour.

And "In Case I Don't See Ya, Good Afternoon, Good Evening And Goodnight."

Yippie signing out.

Last edited:
MEGA RAYS Our run in this tour has finally come to an end. But as they say an end marks a new beginning.

Before i get into shoutouts i would first like to APOLGISE TO EVERYONE for any mistakes and fault i made as manager through out the tour , it was my second time managing a team tour , and i would be lying big time if i said it wasnt stressful. We had some bad moments , we had many good moments ,but yh in a game one will be loser one will be winner , thats just life. Had some sad moments , but nothing overcomes the happiness i felt when we qualled for playoffs since it was my first time getting into playoffs as a manager. As for the CA unfortunately we have to wait for it , until next time.

I dont regret drafting anyone of you , no matter anything who says , you guys had that hunger till the very end but unfortunately we couldnt materialize our feelings into getting the result we wanted.

Without furher ado , lets get into shoutouts

Mada i am starting with you , personally i felt you were bit rude and egoistic at certain times. BUT i also think you were pretty wise quite a few time. And your contribution towards helping every teammates , is something undeniable , you tried , you really put in the effort ,unfortunately we couldnt get the win brother. But just to let you know i really APPRECIATED your effort and whtever you did for us , and didnt regret picking you over a lc mainer.

Longestbanana the mystery man , the mystery whether you are some alt or actual guy is mystery but let it remain that way :disguised_face: . You were my secret weapon going into the auction , and for the most part you fullfilled your role , which i am happy about. It was fun having you in team and seeing how eager you were to play. I would be lying if i say i didnt get annoyed by you quite a few times , but theres always room to improve , and i see you being an EVEN better player than you are right now. !!!

velvet ngl you kinda gave off the big sister vibes :'D , honestly i wasnt sure if you would be active at all for this tour. But you offered help in multiple tiers like mada which i think was REALLY helpful , you really guided us in UU along with helpers , while also playing ubers and ou when i asked you too. Ou results wasnt how we had expected , but such losses happens. It was really fun having you around.

Ainzcrad Its unfortunate that you couldnt give your best because of work , but irl work is always more imp than any internet game. Regardless of eveything you were around whenever i need you to be , just the irl issues didnt let me use you as much as i had wanted to. But yh you are a great guy i hope we meet again LOL ( this was like the 3rd tour we were together i think).

silver grace DONT ladder in main , hmmpf. I would be lying if i said i was slightly dissapointed with your overall score, BUT HEY its mono , its very matchup fishy i understand shits tend to happen now and then. You were regardless great guy to be around and handled mono section for most part very well. Good luck for future tours , and keep grinding. :thumbsup:

Swagata Mitra I guess the curse continues bro :pensive: sorry for being the second team , that you were in that reached playoofs but didnt win the tour. I hope your dream of getting a ca bceomes a reality soon enough. It was really great having an enthusiastic player like you around. You were like my big bro , you cheered me up in my bad times , helped me to cope , gave me advice and most importantly you were very devoted to the team , which i really appreciate. Thanks for everything!!!!

AmoghOp sorry for not being able to use your OP skills as much as you and i wanted to too :( , but in team tours its tough to give everyone equal chance. BUT whtever chance you got , i must say you tried your best , keep grinding for JEE and may you get wht you want from it.

Call me PK MUST have ex mega rays member. You are always op in 1v1 , the way you put effort while also studying for JEE is insane , and i respect you LOADS for it. 1v1 is ngl a very matchup fishy , yet fun tier ,and its not that easy too especially teh scouting and building part ,you and the helper handled that very well , so CONGRATS yourself for that Thanks for everything!!!!

Mario34 you were the trump card , and you played that role for the most part. Its just very important to have a player of your caliber and maturity around. True the mid season meta shift was annoying and troublesome plus you had your college life too which i can very much relate with. Still you put your effort and tried your best , which i really appreciate.

memedose46 my brother , my co , you were the true hero to me in this tour. You lost , your repented your loss , and you grinded your ass back , it was delightful to see your efforts bore fruits of the grind. You were there for me everytime , and honestly without you bro , things would have been SO MUCH MORE MESSIER. Keep grinding and i pray you get wht you want to achieve.

Mannuraj Not much to say , you were there in the team yet not there it just felt like LOL , dont be so shy from talking dude , you gotta talk more if you are in teams , But regardless you were available everytime i needed a sub. Sry for not giving you chance because of a lot of factors.

Also i would like thank each and every helper who helped our team , especially our 1v1 helper , they were absolutely phenomenal , even though they werent playing but the amount of enthusiasm and effort they put into helping us , was absolutely awesommeee!!!.

And as for last PLEASE GIVE A BIG HAND OF APPLAUSE for coming this far you guys were phenomenol , i thought everyone would lose after 6-2 and 7-1 loss , but you guys didnt , and i am very grateful for that , i hope , we all may meet again sometime in future. Good luck to other teams in the tour.

And "In Case I Don't See Ya, Good Afternoon, Good Evening And Goodnight."

Yippie signing out.
Thank You Captain ❤ You were a great teammate and manager to have... Unfortunate we didn't win this time but yeah,not everything is in our hands...The grind continues, we'll get the CA soon

Also one mistake, third time team made poffs but lost haha

Thanks to everyone who were there,supported us and went throughout our hpl 4 journey!!

Ar eto jhamela niye matha ghamas na bhai Pujo chole esheche let's meet and have fun!!

Gl to RCB(my old team) & SRH (my first hpl captain Raj.goat is there)...may the best one win!!

sapphiree

formerly silver grace
before this thread closes I'd like to do some shoutouts myself

first of all shoutout to Yippie for getting me round 2. sorry I couldn't start us off so well but I think i redeemed myself in the final weeks of regular season. I'm glad that you decided to put your faith in me, i hope I was able to meet your expectations to some level.

memedose46 you were an amazing co-manager and a great friend throughout the tour. thanks a lot for your support during test games and helping me be a great chat presence. love the jokes we laughed about, it would definitely have not been the same without you.

Swagata Mitra bengali brother you were another great chat presence and an extremely reliable slot. don't be disappointed because we'll be getting our ca very soon. you've improved so much since I last saw you and you made the team environment extremely fun to be in. here's to all the sussy screenshots, and here's to all the support you offered.

Longestbanana “chhota bam bada dhamaka” is a saying in Hindi which I would use to describe you. it means that you were a small bomb but you set fire to the stage. another one of our most reliable players, a complete rising star, i look forward to see you win big tours. like I said in dm, remember me when you become a big player and draft me for scl or sumn ok??

velvet you were very likable and approachable. i can see why you have so many friends on this website. absolute pleasure teaming up with you, hope we can get a ca together sometime

Ainzcrad an old goat friend of mine, it was great to be reunited. wish we could've interacted more during the tour as well, but in general I have always thought of you as a strong player and I always will.

Mario34 it was my very first time teaming up with you and i think it was a great experience. you can be critical when you need to be and you can be understanding when you need to be and I think that's what makes you a great teammate.

Call me PK the 1v1 goat, i hope you enjoyed the monotype games we played. i think you, memedose, swagata and i had some really fun moments in chat. you're a great player with a lot of potential and you did so well in this tour, another one of our reliable slots despite the tier being 1v1 means a big deal.

Mada i appreciate you sharing your teams and insights on various strategic points in all slots. you're a talented player and your views helped progress the team's decisions a lot.

last but not least I'd like to shoutout Eeveekid10 yes I'm mentioning you now, your support was incredible and i don't think we could've made it this far without your constant help. your active chat presence also kept the server fresh so thank you for your contributions.

Mannuraj AmoghOp hope we could've interacted more in the server, but nonetheless appreciate your contributions.

special shoutouts to myjava and GeniusFromHoenn for joining our server during playoffs and supporting our ou and uber slots. you guys are incredible.

cheers to a great season, an amazing chat and fabulous support. go rays!

aoba-johsai.gif

good run bois, sadly we lost but team s/os

Yippie good managing, despite being constantly ganged up on by some people you did pretty well i think. 3-1 is a pretty good record and definitely saved teams ass sometimes. Hoping to pair with you again some other tour

Mario34 exceptionally played this tour, you were a bit busy with college whcih i completely understand and still managed to give your time which is insane...Definitely not ur best run since i know your a pretty good player but yeah, hoping to pair up with you next time

Longestbanana You played really well this tour, 4-3 is a good record. You also kept the chat alive a lot and hyping up people sometimes. Pretty fun, however one thing ill like for you to learn is sometimes we should ignore people who are trolling us, friendly banters happen a lot in tours, and you gotta take it as fun

Ainzcrad i know you didnt have much time due to work, but thanks for still helping the team w ubers slot at times. Pretty good chat presence as well brother.. truly a goat. Lets meet again sometime

Call me PK honestly no words, i am utterly impressed on how you managed to keep up a great record+ prep time in 1v1 despite having jee. Kudos brother and goodluck for jee. Great motivation you provided to the team, helped sometimes even me to keep my spirits up, teaming again w me would be nice

silver grace (big noob) In all seriousness, well played brother. Impressed how you bounced back after being 0-3 in the tour. Awesome chat presence and funny guy, be with me in team tours more so i can call you noob again

Swagata Mitra THE RAJAT PATIDAR 2.0... Ur rands evolution was insane. Defeating Piyush first caught me very off guard, continued that record and smashed almost everyone i can remember in rands.. good job and continue this form, hoping to team w you again

Mada honestly i agree that you didnt have the best tour, you were a amazing help in scouts and all and i thank you for that a lot. Thanks again and i wish you goodluck in future tours

AmoghOp Mannuraj didnt get to play during this tour, sorry for that and i wish you both gl for future tours

Personal Shoutouts:

velvet the goat, huge respect for you. The record i had you played a huge part in it.. providing me with teams almost every week and analyzing them, telling me team structures kept me up. I thank you for that with the bottom of my heart and wish you goodluck in the future, lets team again next year. Pretty good run from your part, the lasen win had me absolutely shocked, your the goat

starbitstorm Liz Angeles both of you, thank you. you both helped me with uu slots and teams and analysis a lot as well, wouldnt have the same record without you guys.

Helpers:
Eeveekid10 you were the absolute carry of the 1v1 slot, giving description, making teams.... Thank you for your help, hoping to team again.. awesome chat presence

I don’t think I’ve had this much fun in a team tour in a while ngl, every week was exciting to build for especially in UU. The atmosphere was there for sure, everyone in the team had their own persona and goals for this tour. We weren’t the best team and probably not well liked by a lot of the others but that didn’t matter to me as much, important thing was we had fun this tour and hopefully we can team with each other again or play each other in future team tours. :sphearical:

Thank you memedose46 Yippie for picking me and everyone else in the team + those who helped for later weeks. I’ve learned a lot from you.

IMG_1856.gif

Before This tour ends, Some shoutouts:

Yippie : Thanks For Drafting me captain, You did your best no matters what others say, You were, are and will be awsome...just stay a bit calm bhai ❤thanks for sharing your thoughts with me, lots of love, wanted to win this tour with you but sadly didn't happen...3-1 is a preety awsome record and played the captaincy knock definately in those games...hoping to play with you again in some tour

memedose46 : Another poffs lost in the same team with you, but you were a amazing co-manager and a great person bhai... definately your luck fucked you up in some games but you did great, next time we'll win a team tour for sure !! Silver ki wo chiz lele aab Jake Jo Maine bola tha spit kar harayega to milega :hehe:

Longestbanana : Hey buddy, you were like a brother to me, had fun with you, 'chota packet bara dhamaka' definately suits you, one of the most reliable players brining us some important wins, cheering me up in the dms and much more...and as we said, We'll definately cross path somedays again!!

Mario34 : Another GOAT in our team, definitely appreciate all the things you did, winning games, providing teams...the mid season dlc definately was annoying for you but hey, atleast we didn't run away, we gave our best... won some games, lost some games, You were a nice teammate to have !!

silver grace : from going 0-3 to pulling some important wins, great job bhai...Had great fun with you and memedose and thanks for taking those jokes sportingly haha, You're a great guy to have in team !!

Call me PK : Another great teamman, 1v1 GOAT and a great person. Another person with whom I used to do fun in the gc, hoping to team up with you again, I have to know wo ghante ka kitna leti hai and keep grinding for JEE

Mada : I know bro how much support you provided in the last few weeks, passing teams giving suggestions and everything you could have done...really appreciate that... sometimes I felt you were a bit egoistic and rude but You we're a great teammate to have!!

velvet :sucks the crit on clef, but overall a great run buddy...You also provided a lot of support to the team and I felt this wasn't how things should have ended in the semis :haha:

Ainzcrad : Unfortunate you weren't much active but this was a great experience teaming up with you, let's meet again soon when I start playing ubers again!

AmoghOp : My GOAT, always supporting for me and giving me test battles even thoufhI'm playing in his slot, thanks a lot Bhai, You didn't get to play many games but you were awsome bro!!

Mannuraj : hope could have interacted more with you bro, sorry that I took your game in the last week, wish you gl for upcoming tours!!

Eeveekid10 : You were absolutely amazing, carring 1v1 along side with pk, And our Juhi chawla in the team lol, Thank You for all the help you provided in the team despite not being in as a player !!

Special thanks to RaJ.Shoot for picking me in S2 despite not knowing me and my poor performance, realized I never thanked you, so here it is

Dj Breloominati♬ & Piyush25 : Thank You GOATs for picking me in last season and really motivating me in both game and IRL...Really thankful to both of you. Spitfire bhai helping me in both mons and IRL stuffs, Thank You from the bottom of my heart,the best person I ever met on discord ❤

Everyone who joined our server and helped us, thanks a lot again...Thanks everyone who stayed by us, supported us and cheered us! Ended this season with more played games and a record of 4-3, hoping to get drafted in S5 and do better !!

My hpl 4 journey ends here but before signing off, for the last time Let's Go Kolkata Mega Rayquazas
KKR-Registers-Their-100th-IPL-Win.jpg

Last edited:
wow, what a first tour for me. all i can say is i loved it. every single bit of it. now, i am that random. i was yippies ‘secret weapon’. now did i do what i was meant to do? i hope so. as this run is over for us , i would also like to give some shoutouts. Firstly :
Yippie : None of this would have happened if you didn’t pick me up. ‘I don’t understand how you are so good and been playing for such a short time’. is what he said to me after my replays i sent to him. Without yippie picking me up i would have missed this amazing experience. I thank him gratefully for that, even tho we had some disagreements i thank him gratefully, and he was the only manager i wanted to be drafted by.

Swagata Mitra : One of my best friends of this tour, he instantly welcomed and helped me. he was always happy to help or support me and was the first to congratulate me on my wins. I thank him very much and hope to stay in contact with him.

silver grace : Another one of my best friends , an amazing team member to have and truly and amazing person. To both laughing together and have funny and questionable moments. I rlly do hope we play in the future.

Eeveekid10 : AND ANOTHER ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. I’m not gonna lie , glacy was more active then like all of our players , and until like week 5 i thought they were on our team. The best helper i could ask for and a great person to be in our community. i really hope to work alongside you in a tour in the future.

MY OU’ERS:

Mario34 : My main ou helper, he from the start had unconditional support for me and helped me in ou. he had trust in me and my plot armour, a talented and experienced player who really let the best of my ability come out. even though he was nervous to let me load explosion volcanion and maushould in my first game .

velvet : A great and funny person to help, she mainly player ubers and uu, but was helpful in ou aswell. I play against her in a lot of my tours but it’s fun, and i hope to team with you again in the future.

memedose46 : Hey , we had our disagreements but you were amazing in our uu slot, winning all our crucial battles thank you very much for helping in the server and being a key part of the team.

Call me PK : The goat 1v1’er , i think he has logged out of smogon. but if he sees this, he was a great player. he stressed too much and was always overthinking when he is the goat . very talented player and i hope to team with him in the future.

Some people I didn’t talk to much but would like to thank for being in the team.
Ainzcrad
AmoghOp
Mannuraj

Well yeah that’s it for my speech , shout-outs whatever it was. thank you guys alot it was an amazing experience to play with u guys, thank you so much it was so fun and i would love to do it all again, it was unfortunate we didn’t win but we were easily the best team

yours truly -chhota bam bada dhamaka/ the mystery man.

and some funny screen shots ofc
4FCE52C0-84D0-4CA7-8E70-070D3E0A7B1A.png
CEF8BCBE-B3EA-4DAD-BFAF-EAF724585AFD.png
3F713D39-3E94-428D-96AC-DEAEC8060C52.png
DBB93DBF-91AC-4343-967B-1D1614F91E5C.jpeg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)