Tournament HPL 3 Finals [Won by Ruiners]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTB

MagearnaTheBoss
is a Tiering Contributor
We have done this RUINERS, just wanna give a huge S/O to Greentea570 for being such an excellent manager and even drafting this lively team up in the first place. You’ve done really well in managing and maintaining the server and there’s no doubt about it. Also S/O’s to all the team’s we’ve versed this far and the people I’ve been fortunate enough to have played with, especially Iron Fists and RCB Squad for putting up such a fight. Lastly, S/O to the hosts for keeping up and hosting this wild tour with the many controversies it had, you’ve both done well Arsenal XpRienzo (can’t forget to thank the lightning fast updates on the thread too)
*Coming Soon, I rushed this post before school ;-;*
Thanks for this amazing tour every member of HPL 3, can’t wait to see y’all next year and possibly defend the title!

Hacker

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Greentea570 You did an amazing job captaining the team, running the team server etc. Without you I would not have gotten a chance to team with everyone here and without you I don't think we could have reached the same level of success as we had this tour. You are a much better player than record shows but open the calc when you play boss LOL. I would love to together with you again one day

RaJ.Shoot GOAT. We've known eachother for a really long time and when I was on your team in this tour I was beyond excited. You are a really strong player and you clutched up big time when we needed you to most. I also was really happy with how easy you were to work with this season with our LC slot. You are definently one of the strongest players I have had the chance to work directly with. I wish you nothing but success bro. I would absolutely love to work with you again

Rhmsitb You were really impressive this season. Every week you were someone that I knew I could count on to win their game. In the team server and even in this tours main server you were a really fun prescense all around. I was blessed to be able to see someone as talented as you in the ubers slot every week . Good luck in your future endeavors, I would love to be able to team with you again

Baleblaze Liimpy Lol sorry for grouping you two together but I think its only right. You two worked together great in the 1v1 slot this season and gave us a really impressive showing in that slot this season. Both of you guys are strong players with great vibes. I would love to be able to work with you two again

Alkione To say you are talented would be an understatement. In playoffs you clutched up big time for us despite being forced to play while you had Covid. You were a great player and chat prescense, and you totally carried our OU slot in playoffs. Good luck getting into LC Circuit and whatever else your goals are bro. I would LOVE to team with you again

MTB You are a really nice guy and solid player. This season you were able to slot into whatever tier and everywhere you went you did well. Being able to work with you this season was a pleasure bro. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors you plan. I would love to be able to team with you again

sasha You are a strong player and a really good chat prescense. You absolutely killed it in the monotype slot this season and I cannot say I am surprised. I am honored to have Interacted with you in the team server and getting to see how talented you are in the monotype slot. Good luck in future tours and whatever else you wish to do. It would be amazing to be able to team with you again

Premmmm We didn't really talk a lot in the team server but every week I felt strong about our randbats slot because you are a great player and I think that your games vs Piyush in tiebreak really show how strong of a player you are. Good luck in your future endeavors, I would love to be able to team with someone as talented as you in randbats again.

Alpha1013 You were a great prescense in the team server. Your individual record wasn't really the best but you are much better than that but your contributions in the team chat can't go unnoticed. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors are. I would love to be able to team with you again

Farce Of The Death During your really short time on the team you were really impressive in the NDAG slot. You had a really clutch win in semis and your help in finals was greatly appreciated. You are a very talented player and we totally should have got you at the start of the season. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors are. I would love to be able to team with someone as talented as you in that slot

and thats it...
I absolutely loved being able to team with all of you and would love to be able to do it again. RUINERS W

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Greentea570 You did an amazing job captaining the team, running the team server etc. Without you I would not have gotten a chance to team with everyone here and without you I don't think we could have reached the same level of success as we had this tour. You are a much better player than record shows but open the calc when you play boss LOL. I would love to together with you again one day

RaJ.Shoot GOAT. We've known eachother for a really long time and when I was on your team in this tour I was beyond excited. You are a really strong player and you clutched up big time when we needed you to most. I also was really happy with how easy you were to work with this season with our LC slot. You are definently one of the strongest players I have had the chance to work directly with. I wish you nothing but success bro. I would absolutely love to work with you again

Rhmsitb You were really impressive this season. Every week you were someone that I knew I could count on to win their game. In the team server and even in this tours main server you were a really fun prescense all around. I was blessed to be able to see someone as talented as you in the ubers slot every week . Good luck in your future endeavors, I would love to be able to team with you again

Baleblaze Liimpy Lol sorry for grouping you two together but I think its only right. You two worked together great in the 1v1 slot this season and gave us a really impressive showing in that slot this season. Both of you guys are strong players with great vibes. I would love to be able to work with you two again

Alkione To say you are talented would be an understatement. In playoffs you clutched up big time for us despite being forced to play while you had Covid. You were a great player and chat prescense, and you totally carried our OU slot in playoffs. Good luck getting into LC Circuit and whatever else your goals are bro. I would LOVE to team with you again

MTB You are a really nice guy and solid player. This season you were able to slot into whatever tier and everywhere you went you did well. Being able to work with you this season was a pleasure bro. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors you plan. I would love to be able to team with you again

sasha You are a strong player and a really good chat prescense. You absolutely killed it in the monotype slot this season and I cannot say I am surprised. I am honored to have Interacted with you in the team server and getting to see how talented you are in the monotype slot. Good luck in future tours and whatever else you wish to do. It would be amazing to be able to team with you again

Premmmm We didn't really talk a lot in the team server but every week I felt strong about our randbats slot because you are a great player and I think that your games vs Piyush in tiebreak really show how strong of a player you are. Good luck in your future endeavors, I would love to be able to team with someone as talented as you in randbats again.

Alpha1013 You were a great prescense in the team server. Your individual record wasn't really the best but you are much better than that but your contributions in the team chat can't go unnoticed. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors are. I would love to be able to team with you again

Farce Of The Death During your really short time on the team you were really impressive in the NDAG slot. You had a really clutch win in semis and your help in finals was greatly appreciated. You are a very talented player and we totally should have got you at the start of the season. Good luck in whatever your future endeavors are. I would love to be able to team with someone as talented as you in that slot

and thats it...
I absolutely loved being able to team with all of you and would love to be able to do it again. RUINERS W
Regret the fact that i couldn't convince you to use dbond carv SMH

Congratulations Ruiners very wp! Was a really great first hpl for me and gratz for also being goated enough on remaining undefeated this season! Besides it was an epic finals and semis too, Hype asf no cap.
And Piyush25 The king going 9-1 and Very well played Rhmsitb u both are literally inspirations for people like us who wanna do better in team tournaments. And finally thank you so much Ashbala for considering to select first time teamtour players like me and keeping complete trust on the entire team until the very end! Hope we team up again next year as well :blobnom: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)