HP legends ruined GSC

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Every time I read a thread involving banning something, there's always posts like this. "Oh don't ban anything, the meta game is already too old" or "Oh they're not a problem, stop being such a puss" while ignoring paragraphs stating that they are. I have no problem if you have are against banning or what not, but if you're going to object to someone who's talking about banning, actually write out your opinion. It's completely rude, and quite frankly, insulting.
You'll notice if you look at the post I quoted that I was responding to a post claiming they were broken or too good for the metagame using exactly the parameters you've described. Other users have already stated reasons why they should not be banned, and I responded in kind to a post that assumed more than it should have.

I'm fully aware on what you were doing, but when someone makes a claim like that it's best to explain why they're wrong rather than a single sentence that disagrees. And while he's guilty of it as well, two wrongs don't make a right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)