How to update your Sprites to HG/SS!

Yeh, Numbuh214 took the time to make them etc, and you just posted it here without anyone's permission, even if you did give him some credit. <_<

We cant be bothered to make anymore, seeing as you'll just post those here again.:pimp:

Having RBY mons with RBY sprites, GSC mons with GSC sprites and ADV mons with ADV sprites would probably be best for this. If you could get him to do this Statigar that'd be great and I'm sure there are quite a few people who'd like that.

I'm a little skepitcal about this since the sprites would all have to be a total size of 80 x 80, or 120 x 120 depending. If you could work that into the sprites and center them, then that'd be great.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Okay so i'm not so good with computers (eh)

Anywho, I'm trying to update the sprites and I'm running into a jam. I can't drag the sprite folders into the Shoddy file. Also what do you mean by:

C: --> Users --> YourName --> App Data --> Local --> Shoddy Battle --> 1.0

What's 1.0?
Essentially, what I'm doing is using the search function to find shoddy (cluttered mess with all of my teams) and placing it next to the sprite folders. From there I tried to drag said files in and failed.

You have to first un-hide the folders, then you'll be able to get access to 1.0. On a side note, 1.0 is a folder, Shoddy Battle folder is hidden and therefore is inaccessible until you un-hide your folders.

Okay I don't understand this, when I download this, it's a rar file, which I don't really know and my computer doesn't understand what a .rar file. When I try deleting the other sprite folders they just pop back up as soon as i start shoddy. Do I need to do something I'm not mentioning?

Is there another way to open the rar file? I started the program but it didn't work, saying the rar was corrupt or something.

The .rar works for me. Perhaps you downloaded it incompletely and it was corrupted. Try redownloading it. If that doesn't work, try extracting this .zip (WinRAR can do it, as can basically any archive-managing client, one comes with Windows iirc):

http://shaym.in/r/HGSS.zip

It's a clone of the file folder in the OP, except compressed as a .zip instead of a .rar. In fact, I'll edit it into the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)