Data How to join / re-join ASB [READ THIS FIRST IF YOU ARE NEW OR RETURNING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello there. I have recently been getting questions about joining or re-joining ASB so I have made this thread to make the process less confusing.

IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND ARE WILLING TO JOIN ASB

So you have read the beginners guide, lurked around a few battles, and have decided that you want to join the game. However, it seems like you are confused as to what to do to join ASB. Basically what you need to do is this:
  • Post a Thread titled "Profile: <Your User-name>"
  • In your first post, post an overview of your profile, e.g. The names of your starting Pokémon, your Counters, your W/L/T, your items, etc.
  • Note here that every player starts with 1 Amulet Coin and 1 Exp. Share.
  • In your subsequent post, post the data sheets for your starting Pokémon (Their costs must total 6 CC). Include an image, gender, species name, ability names, typing, stats, counter bars, and moves. This is covered in more detail in the beginners guide.
  • Once you are done, an approver will eventually look over your profile. They will point out any errors you make, & approve you once they are fixed. A list of Approvers are found in the first post of the Prize Claiming Thread.
  • Once approved, you are considered to be registered and you can do anything other registered members can do.
IF YOU ARE AN OLD MEMBER RETURNING TO ASB AND HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE THE PREVIOUS GENERATION

So you have not played in a long time and you are willing to return to ASB. Well the first thing you notice is that things have changed a lot in your absence. The Registration Tower is no longer used, but it remains open for the purposes of retrieving your team back. The Registration Tower may be found here.

To actually return to ASB, you need to do the following steps in order:
  • Post all your Pokémon updated to the 6th generation with Type/Ability descriptors (preferably) removed and noting any changes made across the generation in the Prize Claiming Thread.
  • At this point, you are in the prize queue so you will have to wait until someone approves you.
  • Once approved, post a new thread titled "Profile: <Your User-name>". This thread needs to have an overview in your first post and your Pokémon over the next few posts. Each post must contain at least six Pokémon and no more than fifteen Pokémon. If you have a Gym Team, you may post all your Gym Pokémon in the same post.
  • At this point, you have officially returned and may continue as normal.
If you have any further questions concerning joining or re-joining ASB, please either contact me via PM or catch me on #capasb on IRC. Otherwise welcome (back) to ASB.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)