EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fishious Rend
- Crunch
- Iron Head
- Ice Fang

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi there Hey_Trainer!

It looks like you've found yourself in the wrong spot. This is the forum for Scarlet and Violet Doubles OU. You can find the Sword and Shield DOU forum here. That being said, this thread is a little bare-bones; just posting a team and asking "is this good?" isn't really going to get you anywhere on the forums. Smogon's Rate My Team forum is the usual place for people to post teams, but keep in mind you'll need a little more of a description on what your team does. You can view the RMT forum rules here. You can get a little more help in the Smogon Doubles room on Pokemon Showdown or in the #oldgens channel on our Discord server too!

I can give you a couple basic set optimizations while I'm here, but I didn't really play much SS DOU, so I only have a little bit: Cinderace is a little too frail to use Bulk Up well, and would prefer Protect or a fourth attacking move there. Choice Specs Tapu Koko should probably run four attacks (do you really want to lock yourself into Roost?), and Naganadel could run a Life Orb set with Protect instead of Nasty Plot. You might want to think about swapping Dracovish out for a different Pokemon; a lot of its power comes from Fishous Rend, but that doesn't do nearly as much damage if you don't go first.

Hope to see you around for more DOU!
also why did nobody tell me Amoonguss learned Hex? I'll never use it but that sounds super cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)