How can I view my win/loss record?

Hey all,

I recently started playing Shoddy and I've finally started to win a few matches...but I can't seem to find where I can see my win/loss record. I can see the whole "conservative rating" thing when I right click on my name in the user list when connected to a server, but I would like to view my overall record, that is, wins over total matches so I can determine my win percentage. Is this possible?

Thanks.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That doesn't show a win/loss record. Currently ShoddyBattle does not have a win / loss counter.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, well is there any way mathematically for me to determine my wins and losses using the "conservative estimate rating" thing?
No, there isn't. Just make a win/loss sheet on a sheet of paper and mark off a tally after every match if you're worried about it.

You can just see your rating not the battles you have won or not! But i would like shoddy 2 to have this feature and give us the opportunity to see our wins!

@ odisseas: It has already been discussed, the answer was no; please lurk more. BTW why do you have to post an exclamation mark after every sentence <_<, seriously are you that excited?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)