Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
To those who did not make the list, please do not take it personally. The poll for SotG will change every week once people are slected to be in it, so almost all the great players of the time will be able to participate. If you did not make this list, it's not because you are worse than these people. I just felt that these twelve people characterized this week's Highlight Match. There will be more HLM, that's for sure.

Also, in terms of an unlimited boldface poll, the problem with those is that since you would be allowed to vote for anyone, not only will the pool of players be too wide (thus resulting in small, open majorities), but that would leave things to be edited and such. The regular poll is much better (also, it kind of makes us actually choose from a list, getting a direct answer, which is nice for once).

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nobody is voting for me because my name doesn't have a space

so i'm blaming darkslay for this

I was kind of hoping that the highlight match I ended up in would be against Deck Knight. However, if I am summoned to challenge earlier than that, so be it.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Rising_Dusk, who will be in the first ever Highlight Match of the week! He will be considered the CHALLENGER, so he will send out his Pokemon first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)