Help with shoddy

Well the first time I downloaded shoddy onto my computer it worked fine howvever the next day when I went to open it it said that it couldnt. It comes up with the java bit then says "Unable to launch the application". Can someone help me?

bump I also have problems with the main page it used 2 direct me 2 google but then i cleaned my comp and it takes me 2 a blank page with the url http://67.210.12.190/in.php?q=battle so can anyone help me please?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You still have a Trojan, then.

Read this.

Yes, you are no longer being redirected to google. No, that does not mean your computer is clean. You are still infected.

ok thanks howvere i dont understand the links in that post. I went to the link on how to remove it for windoes and I dont know what do so can you maybe help and can you tell me why shoddy is not working for me?

Yeah I'm having the same problem. It keeps saying unable tolaunch the application. Then it asks for me to hit OK or DETAILS. I hit DETAILS and it says unexpected exception: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

I need help also please someone help.

Sometimes it can be caused by a simple keyport error.

Just open up internet explorer and type shoddybattle.com

If it goes to google, bing, aol etc, click the link to the shoddy website.

then you'll get a page saying:

Internet <H3 id=likelyCauses>Most likely causes:</H3>
  • <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
<H2 id=whatToTry>What you can try:</H2><H4>
Diagnose Connection Problems </H4> <H4> More information</H4>

Just click "diagnose connection problems" and wait for it to load. Then windows will say: "the problem could not be sorted".

Then you close that box, and just refresh, and walla, the shoddy website works. Then you'll be able to play the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)