Help! My thread wasn't restored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was originally intending not to post again here, but any reason no threads have been restored since the creation of this (from what I can see)?

Hey, could I get the contents of my thread PMd to me? I can't be bothered to figure out the formatting again :L.

The link is in my sig, and the date of the last post is Mar 29th, 2011, 10:03:30 AM.

Thanks in advance :).

Could I have my old thread PM'd to me? It was called, 'Queen to H-8 Checkmate' and I believe it was last posted in June or July 2010

If at all possible, could I get my thread pm'd to me please? Its an old thread (i dont think there were any posts in 2011) but I would really like to have all the info for the pokemon that me and my partners bred. There is a link to my thread in my sig, the thread was called Swim Fuzzy Shyguy! Swim!

Can I have the contents of my thread PM'd to me as well? It was called the Trading Reef~. I asked Expert Evan to lock it around early November, but I don't know the specific date the last post was. Thanks.

These aren't my threads but I am going to make a plea anyway.

Could you please restore ShadowHunter and Bozo's threads? They had some EXCELLENT guides to 3rd gen RNGing, and now they are gone :(

These aren't my threads but I am going to make a plea anyway.

Could you please restore ShadowHunter and Bozo's threads? They had some EXCELLENT guides to 3rd gen RNGing, and now they are gone :(
I haven't RNG'd for about a good 7 months, so my 3rd Gen RNG memory is fading.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are they still restoring threads? Mine still hasn't been restored or replied to. Juat curious.
Folks, at the rate things are going, don't even count on having your threads restored, as I'm sure this is far down the list of chaos' priorities. If it happens, then it will happen. Just be thankful that this was offered, and please continue to be patient.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just a suggestion. In the future, don't delete your browsing history. That way, if this happens again you can find a cached copy of your thread on the internet. Post a link to the cached copy of your thread and people will at least be able to see the info on the thread.

Just a suggestion. In the future, don't delete your browsing history. That way, if this happens again you can find a cached copy of your thread on the internet. Post a link to the cached copy of your thread and people will at least be able to see the info on the thread.
Thanks for this info dude, this has helped me immensely :D Please ignore my request as I have found what I needed :)

hi guys, can you restore my trade thread please? I know that some weeks ago there was some problem, but I thought that the trade will be ripristinated; can you fix my trade thread please? the link is in my signature, thanks in advance
Sorry, but is there any news about the trade regenaration?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Folks, I'm sure chaos has plenty of more important things to do besides restore trade threads.

I'd like to stop giving the impression that your threads will ever be restored, so I am closing this thread.

If you really need the contents of your trade thread, you should retrieve the Google cache of your trade thread. This can be done with a Google search in the form of "site: smogon.com xxxxxxxxxxx" where "xxxxxxxxxxxx" is the name of your trade thread. Leave out the quotes, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)