Abomasnow @ ChoiceScarf
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 4hp/252Spatk/252spd
Nature:Modest/timid
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast
- Wood Hammer
- HP [Fire]/Water Pluse
Abomasnow with his Speed EV maxed and Timid nature and choice scarf can outspeed most pokemon without choice scarf , making him quite a speedy fella'. His 100% acc Blizzard can also deal a nasty blow on most opponents, possibly utilizing it as a KO on his stalls. Focus Blast annihilates Heatran, and Tyranitar. Wood Hammer is to take out any Rock/ground Types.the HP Fire is to KO Skarmory/ Nattorei.

[pimg]73[/pimg]
Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252hp/60spatk/88spdef/108spd
Nature:Calm
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Blizzard
- Surf

Tentacruel's typing and Special Defense allow it to easily absorb opposing Toxic Spikes/stealth rocks and set up its own. Rapid Spin allows it to get rid of any enemy entry hazard that it does not absorb while Sludge Bomb give it powerful STABs.Blizzard is a 100% accuracy when hail is on

Shandera@ ChoiceScarf/Choicespecs
Trait: shadow tag
EVs: 4hp/252spatk/252spd
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Overheat
- HP(Ground/Water)
Shadow Tag is broken by itself.Shandera basically fulfills one role: it can defeat pokemon by switching into it. and switch it out The other reason Shandera is amazing is that it provides me to absorb fire dmg.Ohter skill is just for coverage.
[pimg]378[/pimg]
Regice@ Leftovers
Trait: ice body
EVs: 248hp/252def/8spd
Nature:Bold
- Protect
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Toxic
Quite simply, this is Regice trying to be Walrein, and doing the best out of any new Ice Body users . Sub up, then alternate between Protect and Substitute to wear down almost anything with hail damage. Toxic lets you speed up the process of death significantly, and Regice's bulk will often be enough to take a hit, Toxic, take a hit and still Sub up. The last option is for coverage; Blizzard has a lot of power and perfect accuracy in Hail, whilst Thunderbolt lets you hit bulky waters. Use Ancient Power for lulz; if you get a boost, your opponent is going to have a /very/ hard time beating you.

Rankurusu@Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252hp/204def/52spdef
Nature:Sassy
- Psycho Shock/Psychic
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

With Magic Guard, Rankurusu takes no damage from hail.it's main purpose is to stall with Recover and send out calm mind/Thunder Waves to the enemy. Psycho Shock / Psychic is for constant damage. Magic Guard + Recover + Calm Mind is an amazing combination;

[pimg]145[/pimg]
Zapdos@Leftovers
Ability:Lightning Rod
Evs:192hp/64def/252spd
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Roost
- HP(Ice/grass)

The idea of this set is to switch into an Electric attack, get the boost, Sub up, and sweep. SubRoost is a great stall combo, and really helps against low PP moves. The last choice is preference. HP Grass cover the Water/Ground combo, while Ice covers Dragons and Grass types such as Breloom and Eruufun.ThunderBolt is for your STAB dmg
I dun know if i should change my zapdos for Electivire since i have no physical sweeper

[pimg]471[/pimg]
Electivire@Lifeorb
Ability:Motor Drive
Evs:4hp/252atk/252spd
Nature:Adamant/Jolly
- ThunderPunch
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake / Fire Punch
The idea of this set is to switch into an Electric attack.ThunderPunch is your physical STAB here. Ice Punch is necessary to hit Gliscor, Flygon, and Garchomp. Cross Chop hits Blissey, Snorlax, and Tyranitar, although the first two will be less likely to switch in to a physically-based set. Earthquake helps Electivire against opposing Electric-types, in addition to hitting Steels like Metagross, Heatran, and Jirachi. However, Fire Punch is a fine substitute in order to hit Scizor, Forretress, and Bronzong

Well that's my Hail team and I hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to give me your opinions make this team better.
Thanks for reading =D

First off, you have a crippling rock weakness, and don't ever use Electivire, it will fail you. Your team seems not quite sure what it wants to be. I would recommend you either go all out stall or have some kind of set up poke that your team focuses around supporting (maybe Trick Room Rankurusu if you want to be fancy). Also, Zapdos/Evire seem out of place when you carry only one electric lure on your team. In any case, replace thunder wave on Rankurusu with Focus Blast or Shadow Ball (depending on whether or not you enjoy missing), as with Toxic Spikes you won't really be able to do much with it. That's pretty much all I have to say for now off the top of my head, and I hope you find it helpful

So should i change my zapdos to Gligar?

[pimg]207[/pimg]
Gligar @ Pre-Evolution Stone
Ability:Sand veil
Evs:252HP/128Def/128SpD
Nature:Bold/Calm
- taunt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake
With Pre-Evolution Stone, Gligar reaches a spectacular 508 Defense, and a decent 250 Special Defense,This thing can take hits like a tank, break stalls with taunt and dish out damage with earthquake . Toxic is for what he can't kill.

So should i change my zapdos to Gligar?

[pimg]207[/pimg]
Gligar @ Pre-Evolution Stone
Ability:Sand veil
Evs:252HP/128Def/128SpD
Nature:Bold/Calm
- taunt
- Roost
- Toxic
- Earthquake
With Pre-Evolution Stone, Gligar reaches a spectacular 508 Defense, and a decent 250 Special Defense,This thing can take hits like a tank, break stalls with taunt and dish out damage with earthquake . Toxic is for what he can't kill.
That would be a better option than Zapdos for sure. But you should probably run immunity over Sand veil since you're on a hail team

Nice team, but it definitely needs some changes.

First off, I think you need a Kyuremu. I'm running a Choice Specs one on my team, and with 591 SpA, 120 BP (180 BP with STAB), and 100% accuracy in Hail, it kills just about everything. Electivire seems out of place on this team, so I'd recommend replacing him with Kyuremu. Here's the set.

Kyuremu @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Also, I noticed you have 2 Special Walls, and a not-so-great Physical Wall (Zapdos, which you stated sweeps). You should definitely put in the Gligar, which I think will help this team a lot.

Change Tentacruel's EVs to 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD. It makes for a much better wall, and allows Tentacruel an extra turn or two to set up Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spin.

Stick with Choice Scarf Shandera instead of Choice Specs, its much too slow to have Choice Specs. Also use Energy Ball / Shadow Ball / Overheat / Hidden Power [ICE]. It gives you much better type coverage.

Regice should be replaced by Walrein. You said it yourself:

Lelouch B Britain said:
Quite simply, this is Regice trying to be Walrein
I think actually putting in a Walrein would be a much better choice.

Walrein (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Ice Body
EVs: 220 HP / 252 Def / 36 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Substitute
- Roar / Toxic
- Surf / Blizzard

Good luck.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't think using Regice over Walrien is effective. Ice, weak to fighting, steel, fire, and rock, is somewhat by Walrein's water typing. Defense and sp attack wise, regice and walrein are similar, but water gives neutrality to special fire moves like flamethrower. This makes Regice's 200 sp def. not as amazing. The neutrality on Walrein toward steel is also a reason to use it over regice, as their defs are similar, but Walrein has better HP. Also, there other electric weakness benefits your zapdos/vire if you plan to use them.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
13. You are only permitted to have one active RMT thread open at any given time. Don't post a new team every 2 weeks, wait some time before posting another RMT.
PM me between not less than 2 weeks and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)