SS OU "Hax Forecast" - Anti-Stall Togekiss + Druddigon + Melmetal Parahax Spam - PEAK #1 (2074 ELO, 85.3 GXE)

Are you Part of the Anti-Stall movement or Againts it

• Againts it

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Part of it

Votes: 72 66.7%

• Total voters

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
3fb3f7a82af56d4cb917e95a69af8d28(1).png

:ss/druddigon::ss/togekiss::ss/melmetal::ss/volcarona::ss/hydreigon::ss/zeraora:
Anti-Stall Druddigon + Togekiss + Melmetal Parahax Spam
(the song is called Hearts Forecast hence the title of the RMT and also because if u read the closed captions on the first half, it perfectly describes how you feel using this team)

1. Introduction
2. Proof of peak
3. Team history
4. The Team
5. Teambuilding Process
6. Threat Lists
7. Replays
8. How to use
9. Full Team Pastes and Other RMT Teams
10. Shoutouts

11. Outro

1. Introduction
Hi everyone! This is my third RMT Post and this time i have a team thats extremely fun to use, while still being viable. Not too long ago during BDSP OU Seasonals, Gengar was banned in the middle of it. at the time, i completely forgot about that and all of my teams at the time, had Gengar on it, i was screwed, i rushed into the sample team thread and grabbed the first team i see in the last page, it was an HO team, cool, but the worst thing happened.... my opponent brought stall. i said "gg" instead of "glhf" knowing i will lose... until... Togekiss... Defeated 5/6 of the pokemon, i only lost because i got pp stalled in 200 turns by unaware protect clefable but after that moment i was determined that....

:togekiss: Togekiss... Togekiss was something i need to build with

i gathered my friends, agentkeval and fa500 aka deesnut who watched the battle to build the most disgusting togekiss HO before dropping 500 elo from 1800 to 1300 because of how awful it was. I set my sight on perfecting the cheesiest, haxiest, at the very least somewhat viable and can defeat any stall team. I believe i have reached that and to join up with Pinkacross in his "Anti-Stall" Movement i will give this team to the cause. I make like Volo and struck fear in my opponents eye with my Togekiss and Dragons.

2. PROOF OF PEAK
IMG_20220330_094531.png

(btw screw fusien for sniping me with CM Spdef raikou making me not able to ladder in peace and had to snipe him back with rain)

3. Team History

Now, i am going to go through the stages of this team as this took a while to create and i had a few hiccups along the way.

Now the original team was a bdsp team, so i tried to make a normal OU team with togekiss on it which turned out to be something like
:buzzwole::heatran::togekiss::landorus-therian::weavile::tapu-fini:
it did alright, but i wasn't a big fan, it had some hard match ups and generally felt like "5 good mons and a togekiss slapped over it" so it doesnt feel like togekiss was actually doing much, so i turned to my friends and then we made....

The first version of the team
:druddigon::melmetal::togekiss::gengar::primarina::zeraora:
https://pokepast.es/6980c3e8f2f301ae
originally conceived by fa500 aka deesnut and polished by agentkeval and me when he was just asking one question "how do you bullsh*t the opponent the hardest," with pokemon choice and sets. Of course its not the best team but you cant argue that it aint fun still. Now i took this idea for the team and said "hey, this beats stall" and so i strive to build the team that beats stall 100-0 with the best stall breakers

the second version of the team
:togekiss::weavile::necrozma::ferrothorn::landorus-therian::dragonite:
https://pokepast.es/1dc84899adfa6df7
This one i was pretty content with, had a lot of success with it but doesnt quite feel right, it had a little too many weakness mainly to volcanion and urshifu which dragonite was supposed to cover, but in doing so, it made my corviknight match up to be horrible, and in anti stall.... yea that isnt the best thing to have.

the third version of the team
:togekiss::weavile::necrozma::ferrothorn::landorus-therian::keldeo:
https://pokepast.es/41427393a81510e7
So i looked at the list on mons and was stumped. i had no idea how to salvage it, so i do what every clueless Overused(tm) Ladderers do when they're stuck, and that is ask storm zone. so he suggested SubCM Keldeo over Dragonite. I hesitated but it worked! I peaked 1970 with this and had a 4-1 Win/Loss ratio againts stall. although the team for me felt a bit "wonky" and awkward. it had the tools for everything but it was rather slow and had a hard time againts kartana and tapu lele which are big threats at the time so i desprately need to fix it.

The fourth (technically fifth) version of the team
:togekiss::necrozma::nidoking::urshifu::thundurus-therian::ferrothorn:
https://pokepast.es/d7eda2ca34bfc1be
umm... yea... i dont think i need to explain why this is bad. This is the worst one because i thought "Necro + Togekiss kills stall and Nidoking + Urshifu beats balance" but then i was so weak to so many threats from rain to zapdos to excadrill that i once used Silvally-Rock for a bit (and no, not the decent flame charge set, but spdef). After that incident i trashed this team. Even then, Spdef Thundy, The huge holes, only speed control being shifu, struggles againts Lele, its not the greatest look.

The Storm Zone edit version
:togekiss::urshifu::landorus-therian::heatran::kartana::weavile:
https://pokepast.es/a3de63a38056065d
so i gave up on the team, and i went to storm zone for his version and advice, he gave me a blueprint with all these 6 mons, and it did pretty good, but it deviated a bit to what i wanted and still have some big holes that i failed to fix the kinks of. I probably shouldve tested this one more as it is actually pretty good, but didnt have the time or energy to do so since i had made a greater discovery, so if u want to try out other teams, try this one. its actually good.

After this i sort of gave up on Togekiss Antistall. It seemed so impossible to make an anti-stall cheese team without it being bad. i was stumped. I woke up to a cold sweat the next day, about to write off this whole idea, i washed my face, did some push ups, then went to showdown to delete all of the team and scratch this project. until i saw, "%htcl" in OU room. Then i remember the first team, it was based on his cheese para flinch spam team on OLT to ladder with. After that i now know how to salvage this team, embrace the hax. make it a paraspam with 3 anti offense anti balance mon that fixes resist and immunities. Eureka! and that is how i got the idea for this team. Instead of forcing an already cheesey mon in togekiss into a real team, why not embrace it... AND THATS WHAT I DID!

I went onto the drawing board to fix the team htcl had that had kings rock cloyster which consisted of
:druddigon::melmetal::togekiss::cloyster::volcarona::slowbro-galar:
but it was a challenge, getting a water resist, speed, electric immunity, dark type, set up sweeper, anti balance, anti offense, lucha counter, rain counter, hail counter, it was not easy, but i think i have made the best cheese hax spam i could.

So... Introducing

4.THE TEAM!

:ss/druddigon:
Akane (Druddigon) (F) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 104 SpD / 156 Spe

Adamant Nature
- Glare
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

- Gunk Shot

GENERAL ROLE
Druddigon is the backbone of this team, while Melmetal is the brawn and Togekiss is the cleaner, Druddigon sets the tempo for the rest of the game by either getting that first para, taunting their hazards, or surprise KO-ing the fairy that came to counter lead it. Druddigon's main job is to lead and paralyze as many thing as possible while setting up rocks and taunting possible defog attempts/hazards. It is a dedicated lead that probably would faint at the beginning of the game, but you shouldn't always let it die as it still has some nice utility in taunt and glare, while being a nice death fodder and emergency water resist (which this team desprately needs)
THE MOVES
The moves here are just a standard lead. Glare to start of the tempo, stealth rock for hazard, taunt as utility and gunk shot (over what usually is roar/dragon tail) to counter lead fairies since as of writing this, lead clef with barbs and scarf fini are on the rise, which is why i also have Roseli Berry so that im able to beat lead fairies like Lele who gets cocky and thought they can ohko me and instead, faint. I know items like Mental Herb are what most people run as a standard due to taunt disrupting the tempo, but even tho this mon is extremely niche, most people would expect Mental Herb to prevent taunts and get early Glares, so really, Roseli Berry is fine. Besides, Tapu Fini is the most common taunter and we know what gunk shot does to Tapu Fini.
THE EVs/Nature
The EVs/Nature are simple, max HP, enough speed for corviknight, rest in spdef to live things like nidoking ice beam and specs lele modest moonblast while having adamant to one shot Lele and Koko, and 2 shot clef and fini with gunk shot.
OFFENSIVE CALCS
0+ Atk Mold Breaker Druddigon Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 194-230 (49.2 - 58.3%) -- 98.4% chance to 2HKO
0+ Atk Mold Breaker Druddigon Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 282-332 (100.3 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0+ Atk Mold Breaker Druddigon Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Fini: 196-232 (69.7 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0+ Atk Mold Breaker Druddigon Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Tapu Fini: 152-180 (44.1 - 52.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0+ Atk Mold Breaker Druddigon Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko: 254-300 (90.3 - 106.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

DEFENSIVE CALCS
252 SpA Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Roseli Berry Druddigon: 103-123 (28.8 - 34.4%) -- 3.7% chance to 3HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Roseli Berry Druddigon: 249-294 (69.7 - 82.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Roseli Berry Druddigon: 123-145 (34.4 - 40.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 104 SpD Druddigon: 265-315 (74.2 - 88.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Kartana Smart Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Druddigon: 241-285 (67.5 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ss/togekiss:
Momo (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower / Substitute / Aura Sphere

- Trick
GENERAL ROLE
Here it is, the main event. Scarf togekiss works as both a cleaner and breaker with its surprisingly nasty special attack, it can break down teams quickly with its fast hard to resist Air Slash and the nasty 60% flinch chance you can almost solo teams alone with this, but thats not the only reason why this is here. the team is rather weak to Garchomp, Kartana and Dragonite which scarf togekiss helps a lot with. Againts Swords Dance chomp, you want to hard togekiss no matter what, to prevent it getting a speed boost and 6-0ing this team. While it can resist 3/4 Kartana's standard move and trick dragonite your scarf to essentially neutralize it. Togekiss is the main stall breaker, with Trick Nasty Plot you are able to trick your scarf away and nasty plot up on stall teams and sweep, or if you're againts offense, keep your scarf and outspeed their team and flinch them down. Also to note, Togekiss is extremely deceptively bulky like being able to take a Specs Tapu Lele psyshock, Tapu Koko's Thunderbolt and Stone Edge from garchomp with health to spare.
THE MOVES
So the moves, Nasty Plot + Air Slash is the main stall breaking core as it boosts up to be able to chunk away at stall little by little much faster, trick is so that you can cripple a stall pokemon to make the sweep much easier. You don't need a last move here, but flamethower is nice to finish off steels and help with beating corv in a stall team to save PP, substitute can work as sub np togekiss is hard to beat, but you get pp stalled by corv, and you dont want that to happen to your stall breaker.
THE EVs/Nature
the EVs i originally had was 232 hp, 252 speed, the rest in special attack for bulk over everything, but with max special attack it is able to do incredible damage and still able to take damage due to its deceptively great bulk. Timid, of course, for the speed.
OFFENSIVE CALCS
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Weavile: 133-157 (47.3 - 55.8%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragapult: 147-174 (46.3 - 54.8%) -- 60.5% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Clefable: 127-150 (32.2 - 38%) -- 96.7% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 163-193 (41.3 - 48.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tornadus-Therian: 127-150 (42.3 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Koko: 73-87 (25.9 - 30.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Lele: 102-121 (36.2 - 43%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
DEFENSIVE CALCS
252 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss in Electric Terrain: 272-324 (87.1 - 103.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss in Psychic Terrain: 255-300 (81.7 - 96.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Blacephalon Overheat vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 211-249 (67.6 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Weavile Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 132-156 (42.3 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 145-172 (46.4 - 55.1%) -- 68.8% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Garchomp Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 228-270 (73 - 86.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
:ss/melmetal:
Yuki (Melmetal) @ Protective Pads
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 40 HP / 232 Atk / 92 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Double Iron Bash
- Superpower / Earthquake
- Thunder Punch
- Thunder Wave

GENERAL ROLE

Melmetal is the brawn on this team. It is your main damage dealer with its Double iron bash that cant be chipped by helmet or barbs and it is also your secondary para spreader that is bulkier and can paralyze more things. It is also your main Tapu and fairy and psychic checks for the team to scout their moves before going into Hydreigon, Volcarona or Zeraora to hard wall them. You basically want melm to breakdown the enemy team with Double Iron Bash while spreading paralysis and also using this as your main checks to everything.
THE MOVES
Thunder wave is a given to paralyze others, Double Iron Bash is your main spammable move, yea the 8 PP Hurts it a lot but i never actually need more than it, Thunder Punch is for corviknight, skarmory and OG Slowtwins while Superpower is to finish off ferrothorns. While this makes it susceptible to be trapped by magnezone, fitting earthquake over superpower can be an option as it also helps with the Zapdos match-up as they roost on you.
THE EVs/Nature
I took the standard "3 Attacks Melmetal" Spread from the analysis and tweaked it a little bit for my liking, i have the speed for Chansey/Blissey as it helps with the Twave blobs, you dont need to outspeed clef as they will be scared to stay in, while getting twaved is harsh, this team can deal with clef much easily that it does with bliss. The attack is still enough for it to do melmetal things like Thunder Punch -> Bash -> Thunder Punch combo Corviknights and Slowbros, Bash -> Bash -> Superpower Ferrothorn, and 2hko hippo.​

OFFENSIVE CALCS
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Hippowdon: 236-282 (56.1 - 67.1%) -- approx. 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ferrothorn: 108-128 (30.6 - 36.3%) -- approx. 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
232+ Atk Melmetal Superpower vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ferrothorn: 240-284 (68.1 - 80.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 366-432 (51.9 - 61.3%) -- approx. 2HKO
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 300-354 (78.5 - 92.6%) -- approx. 2HKO
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 144-168 (44.5 - 52%) -- approx. 9% chance to 2HKO
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Double Iron Bash (2 hits) vs. 156 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 206-246 (52.2 - 62.4%) -- approx. 2HKO
232+ Atk Iron Fist Melmetal Thunder Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 156-184 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
DEFENSIVE CALCS
0 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 40 HP / 92 SpD Melmetal: 338-398 (80.2 - 94.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after trapping damage
252+ SpA Choice Specs Volcanion Steam Eruption vs. 40 HP / 92 SpD Melmetal: 369-435 (87.6 - 103.3%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 40 HP / 92 SpD Melmetal: 378-446 (89.7 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 40 HP / 92 SpD Melmetal in Psychic Terrain: 178-210 (42.2 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Urshifu-Rapid-Strike Surging Strikes (3 hits) vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Melmetal on a critical hit: 207-246 (49.1 - 58.4%) -- approx. 99.6% chance to 2HKO
168+ Def Corviknight Body Press vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Melmetal: 112-134 (26.6 - 31.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
8 Atk Hippowdon Earthquake vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Melmetal: 176-210 (41.8 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

:ss/volcarona:
Pink Valentine (Volcarona) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 156 Def / 16 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature

- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Flamethrower

- Psychic

GENERAL ROLE
Now onto the "Honest" mons of the team, first we have volcarona which also works as our main physical wall and set-up sweeper. Volc is a matchup-fish set-up sweeper as it can sweep very effectively if the opposing team doesnt have unaware, blissey, chansey, heatran, spdef garchomp or dual wingbeat dragonite. While that doesnt seem enticing for an already matchup-fishy looking team, it does have amazing defensive utility in flame body, oddly great typing and defensive investment making it my main physical switch in againts things like kartana, zeraora, rillaboom, tapu bulu, arctozolt and others. i usually use this to clean up or go for an early game sweep and rarely for breaking open holes as its checks are usually HARD checks so it would be stopped easily, but remember, volcarona is also (as it seems to be a theme here) Deceptively bulky like eating up zapdos hurricane after 1 quiver dance and hard walling kartana/zeraora most of the time.
THE MOVES
Its the standard Bulkarona moveset with flame, psychic, qd and roost. it does not need more than this as it has everything a volcarona and this team needs. tho i was tempted to change psychic to giga drain until i fought a baneful bunker pex and said "yea, theres a reason why psychic is the main set"
THE EVs/Nature
This ev spread is to be able to take many physical hits from things like zeraora and kartana while roosting them off. The speed is to outspeed the pesky 284's like dragonite and blaziken while the special is to 2hko spdef lando from full after rocks.​
Defensive Calcs
+2 252 Atk Kartana Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 240 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 312-368 (84 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Blacephalon Shadow Ball vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 141-166 (38 - 44.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psyshock vs. 240 HP / 156 Def Volcarona in Psychic Terrain: 294-346 (79.2 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Landorus-Therian Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 156 Def Volcarona: 171-202 (46 - 54.4%) -- 55.1% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. +1 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 105-124 (28.3 - 33.4%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. +1 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona in Electric Terrain: 148-175 (39.8 - 47.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Offensive Calcs
+2 16 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Landorus-Therian: 211-250 (55.2 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 16 SpA Volcarona Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragapult: 162-191 (51.1 - 60.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 16 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Lele: 169-199 (60.1 - 70.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 16 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Corviknight: 392-464 (98.2 - 116.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
+1 16 SpA Volcarona Psychic vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Toxapex: 188-222 (61.8 - 73%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
:ss/hydreigon:
Lotte Ghana (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost

GENERAL ROLE

Hydreigon is my main ghost answer, Lando answer and also water resist. weird roles to fill huh? Well its bound to happen when your build is this.... "intresting". anyways this mon works as a frankenstein of resist and answers to things this team is weak to while having sweeping potential for slower offense/balance teams with things like lando, ferro, dragonite, heatran, nidoking, specs lele and others. Its weakness to fighting, fairy, ice and dragon are resisted perfectly by its other teammates while giving them the much needed better water, fire and psychic counter and a good knock absorber and pex switchin. While i know hydreigon is pretty terrible as a rain/water resist, but with the roles it compress, speed and what it generally does, hyrdreigon is the perfect fit.
THE MOVES
Originally, i wanted to go for a pivot hydreigon but that would make the team too passive and decided to go all-out on offense as this team can beat stall (which beats offense) so overloading on that might be a good idea. Of course, Nasty Plot is a Given, i chose to go with earth power as it helps with this teams bad match up. heatran and pex while dark pulse is an all around good stab for things like lando, torn, corv and others. Roost because this team needs the longevity of hydreigon, as it is the defensive backbone alongside volcarona (kinda funny to read in retrospect huh).
THE EVs/Nature
This doesnt need the optimization, a 252/252 on special and speed is good enough as it does have the amazing shifu/lele outspeeding speed tier and also a great special attack compounded further by life orb.​

OFFENSIVE CALCS
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Landorus-Therian: 274-325 (71.7 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Tapu Lele: 292-344 (103.9 - 122.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Toxapex: 367-432 (120.7 - 142.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Clefable: 272-320 (69 - 81.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 214-253 (60.7 - 71.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 312-368 (102.6 - 121%) -- guaranteed OHKO
DEFENSIVE CALCS
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon in Rain: 180-212 (55.3 - 65.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon in Rain: 143-169 (44 - 52%) -- 14.8% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 89-105 (27.3 - 32.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after trapping damage
+2 252+ SpA Life Orb Venusaur Weather Ball (100 BP Fire) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon in Sun: 211-248 (64.9 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

:ss/zeraora:
Eve (Zeraora) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature

- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Close Combat

- Bulk Up

GENERAL ROLE
Finally, Last but not least, The electric immunity, knocker, and speed control. Zeraora is here basically because all of that and also being a pretty decent cleaner as this team breaks down opposing teams extremely well. This team struggles with some speedy mons like koko and weavile which Scarf Togekiss doesnt enjoy but zeraora helps with with alleviating that problem immensely. Zera also helps with the rain weakness of this team by making pelipper not want to lead so you can get a better turn 1 glare with druddigon (or counter leading with something else). Zeraora is the perfect compressed role of speed, cleaning, immunities for the last mon of this team.
THE MOVES
Bulk up Zera is the set i decided to go with as it helps with cleaning in the endgame since originally i had toxic and it didn't do as well, the standard moveset of plasma/knock/cc works best as i dont see the need for weird moves like play rough and blaze kick.
THE EVs/Nature
Well, just like hydreigon i decided to go for the standard 252/252 as zeraora needs all of them and doesnt need any optimization on the bulk. Jolly of course, for speed.​

252 Atk Zeraora Plasma Fists vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: 294-348 (86.2 - 102%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Zeraora Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Dragapult: 240-284 (75.7 - 89.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 Atk Zeraora Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ferrothorn: 280-330 (79.5 - 93.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Zeraora Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 384-454 (118.1 - 139.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 Atk Zeraora Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Aegislash-Shield: 214-252 (81.9 - 96.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

5.Teambuilding Process
:druddigon::togekiss:
So i started off with these two because i know i want to create some BS gameplay alongside the anti stall tech that is togekiss, so druddigon with his paralyze spam and mold breaker, it makes a great lead alongside togekiss.
:druddigon::togekiss::melmetal:
So the first two pokemon already have such a great synergy, but it is weak to ice, fairy, and steel. While also being great againts water, fire and ground. So melmetal is a no brainer alongside those too as not only the typing synergize, but what it does, and that is spread para, destroys stall, and gives out massive damage flinch buttons.
:druddigon::togekiss::melmetal::volcarona:
So after we have the great stall breaking core, we are off to making the balance/offense breaking core. Volcarona is my first pick as it is a great physically defensive set-up sweeper, while it stacks weaknesses to some of the same mons like heatran, but it does help nicely with its bulk and potential to clean up with this team that can easily bruise teams greatly, So im going to fill up the weaknessess with the next two mons.
:druddigon::togekiss::melmetal::volcarona::hydreigon:
Hydreigon is here for a second set-up sweeper that helps bruising the opponent while also being one of the best heatran counter and a decent electric/water resist as i am really weak to rain. I also noticed my team was weak to ghost types so it also fixes that.
:druddigon::togekiss::melmetal::volcarona::hydreigon::zeraora:
Zeraora is my last for speed control and electric immunity while also having a nice cleaner in the end of the game because like i said, this team can bruise the opponent very nicely
6. HERE ARE THREATS TO THIS TEAM
THREAT LIST
:ss/pelipper::ss/barraskewda:
Rain has such an incredible match up againts this team its almost, almost impossible to beat, but with some careful plays with your dragons, leading with zeraora, and be conservative about your health and doubles, it is very much so winnable
:ss/dragapult:
Dragapult, (Dragon Dance to be exact) is tough, unlike garchomp, you cant just go hard togekiss and eat scale shots as you fear the specs set, you need to be conservative with your melm's HP, you can usually see what builds DD Pult would fit in like HO. or oddly offensive teams.
:ss/volcanion: + :ss/arctozolt:
Hail isnt that big of a problem with volcarona + melmetal. but paired with volcanion (aka ox hail) it is a messy situation. You need to makesure hydreigon is there to eat steam eruptions and make sure melmetal STAYS alive.
:ss/kartana: + :ss/tapu-koko: + :ss/hawlucha:
Screens HO SD Kart is tough to defeat as if you need the HP on togekiss for hawlucha, but you also need her for kartana, so you are forced in an awkward situation of not wanting togekiss to take damage, but you are forced to go togekiss on everything, so it is going to be a bit awkward to play, just save kiss for lucha, and use volcarona for kart (unless theres no rocks and youre 100% confident he is going for swords dance).
:ss/mamoswine:
Mamoswine (especially thick fat/AV:assault-vest:) destroys this team. there is no good lead to it, i cant lead melm and try to live the EQ Because the fear of band, you always have to respect it to lead because lead mamo is popular, you cant lead volcarona because of thick fat, you cant lead togekiss because of ice shard. so it is extremely tough, my best bet is lead hydreigon into volcarona and check if its band or not.
:ss/raikou:
i prob should mention this as in my ladder adventure i kept getting the same person with spdef CM Raikou and it destroys this team. it is NOT at all a common pokemon but if u wanna count it, yea it destroys this team.

"THREAT" LIST
here are pokemon that looks like a threat, but arent.

:ss/garchomp:
Hard togekiss into this, everytime. it genuinely cannot do anything and gives you a switchin into one of your biggest threats.
:ss/tapu-koko:
This does look threatening until you realize it doesn't OHKO any thing and everything on this team can easily beat it.
:ss/venusaur: :ss/torkoal:
Now, sun at first looked scary with your fire resist being hydreigon and druddigon, but not really as sun cant really make progress againts this team, they cant out tempo you and just get in togekiss as much as you can as scarf kiss destroys it
:ss/zapdos:
zapdos stall looks like it can beat this team as its stall breaking core cant really hit it, in practice, not really, your 3 other mons even tho it may not look like it, pressure it well to the point its almost always forced to roost and its always on the backfoot. If its too much for you, run earthquake on Melmetal.

7.REPLAYS
I know i usually do tournament replays, but unfortunately there wasnt any tour games i did at the time of using this team, and there wasnt anyone who wants to use this team in tournaments because of how it looks (which to be fair... understandable). so im going to be skipping that. don't mind the chat in most of these btw, sometimes i like to talk a lot.
ALSO on replay 3 on the stall game, it might've seen like i was boosting by asking someone in chat to ladder up with stall, i was not, i know that person and we were just joking around (as the day before we fought), besides i didn't get him anyways after that game,

The Greatest Hits
Here are some of my favourite replays

:ss/barraskewda::ss/pelipper::ss/omastar::ss/melmetal::ss/kartana::ss/landorus-therian:
VS OmastarSkewda Rain... With a twist ending for this horrid match-up
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1539705375-dm1rqr3cjtchq0mttd43lsqx9e30kg6pw
:ss/landorus-therian::ss/ferrothorn::ss/tapu-koko::ss/dragonite::ss/clefable::ss/volcarona:
The Explosive Ladder Peaking Match
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1541290595-g4pu08mardf10r7f9t5vefg3ru4a20spw
:ss/toxapex::ss/clefable::ss/gastrodon::corviknight::ss/blissey::ss/tornadus-therian:
VS Edrala Stall (Number 1 Guy)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1536223626-8jer40x1e5ueugjmax6331p7jfriocypw

STALL/FAT REPLAYS
Of course, since i made this team originally as anti stall/fat, i have quite a few beatdowns i would like to show
1. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1542755272-qe2v7pdwhkor06gcjyrwxzx1p28zyjupw VS Cosmic Mew Sand Stall
2. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1539961956 VS FerroNite Dual Water Stall
3. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540500098 VS ZapWeaveCuneKnight Pressure Stall
4. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1536202636-0dfqqmmshdebvvsddphb0q5lnzvfavepw Vs Same Team as Above
5. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1536223626-8jer40x1e5ueugjmax6331p7jfriocypw Vs Edrala Stall
6. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1539907028-06dau65ztsj55rf6gtrk5utfpwkr1dbpw 6-0 Glowking Stall
7. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538476854 VS Koko Gastro Fat Balance

OTHER REPLAYS
1. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1537659042 VS Rain (bad matchup)
2. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540494212 VS Fsight + Weave Offense
3. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540515481 VS Meteor Offense
4. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1536675291-qpk29rupxc86g0h6vp1nu3lgb4tpoj3pw vs Latios Special Offense
5. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1537511076-kps8q4yxuyafu1oyyun4f27ia6k0402pw vs Storm Zone at 40% Power
6. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1537603799-w4mryd8y6nv9imzy55gf9xfer7xjvi6pw vs Nihilego Balance
7. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538170572-3oz96gwxhcqylgah91rvntogu8vaxgqpw VS Duralodon + TTar BO
8. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538179828-zixa57k5pzw8nobeba3n1e6o5othvoxpw VS Gastro RillaZone Balance
9. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538388537-2kef9q02wsnws1cdq5qcue0dpj0omkupw VS Polteageist PsySpam
10. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538461223-ueu991jjf8rnrcx5d1dtpyhf4w4eh5spw VS Nidoking BO
11. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538463307-s61vkvk5vs918m41qpctukeye8jpk72pw VS Umbreon BO
12. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538468600-2np1wd4zx74yucchp0e87glfhye2hkrpw VS Storm Zone at 100% Power
13. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1538956814-p1ntqnfsiqd4z8ok5ecyl1phohdxa90pw VS Volcanion BO
14. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1539707159-kxng0xflzvinuauuq9rdk5hp249u4ecpw vs Gmolt BO
15. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1539882919-9dtksymb0q8d0yb56hjmhtmg5t2kyhjpw VS Ghost Spam
16. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540797821-k4uqsqcummzfbvt4ktfw8qkq2kir3wxpw VS Weavile Jirachi Fsight Offense
17. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540559405-j67gqtevimgaql71j5rnivms0ceyfwppw VS Nidoking TTar Offense
18. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1540508079-tny3t7pvt7vvd0oiujg4zs4t7mttzkbpw VS Kommo-o Elecspam HO
19. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1543623651-13j9q437jpk8582kk5qxs7eld9gi4copw Clean, Not sloppy game

8. HOW TO USE
1. Lead Druddigon and Attempt to paralyze everything. This team has a dedicated lead in Druddigon as it spreads para the easiest and sets the tempo for the rest of the game, of course, dont always lead it if your opponent has weavile, mamoswine, dedicated taunter, Etc, that would be a waste and put you in a losing position instead of a great one. You can let Drud die here, but it does make for a nice mid-game fodder or taunter.
2. Make your opponent uncomfortable by getting in one of your flinchers. Immediately getting your flinchers in after your druddigon is either dead or switched out making your opponent forced to switch out so they dont get flinched down, or switch out which then they get damaged a lot and also still having for potential flinch. either way, you are getting away with a lot of damage on the opposing team which can be great for later cleanups.
3. Do not take unessecary damage or "mon for mon" trades. Everything on this teams has its own job and it needs to do that job everygame. make sure you play agressively, double a lot to get into great position, as braindead as para spam is, you still need to think about your doubles.
4. Play aggressively with double switches and predictions. Remember, you want to finish the games quick and with your team's defensive core having middling bulk, you dont want to soak too much damage but rather double switch if you are able to and keep the tempo on your side.
5. Play like you will always hax your opponent (optional). So one thing that i noticed while playing this is that if you play like you KNOW you will get the flinch, you KNOW you will get the full para, the opponent wouldnt expect it as it is a bad play so in the end you get an advantage anyways, so if you keep doing that expect the hax, it will confuse your opponent making them think "so this person will always fish for the hax, so the best way to beat it is to brute force through the hax" and if you have gotten them to that point, you will now know what their play is for example, thunderbolt your togekiss with tapu koko, then you can hard zeraora, and double back to togekiss/hydreigon on their ground time giving you back the edge, so playing like an idiot and then switching back to playing normally is a strategy i find great with this team.

RMT_Togekiss.jpg

9. Full Team Pastes
https://pokepast.es/0ece678b3653ea72 Without Nicknames
https://pokepast.es/00e1bdef53f70907 With Nicnames

Druddigon (F) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 104 SpD / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Glare
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Gunk Shot

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Trick

Melmetal @ Protective Pads
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 40 HP / 232 Atk / 92 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Superpower
- Thunder Punch
- Thunder Wave

Volcarona @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 240 HP / 156 Def / 16 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Psychic

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost

Zeraora @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up
OTHER RMT TEAMS
:ss/nidoking::ss/moltres-galar::ss/tapu-lele::ss/tapu-fini::ss/buzzwole::ss/heatran:
:ss/nidoking::ss/tapu-lele::ss/jellicent::ss/weavile::ss/heatran::ss/skarmory:
ANTI-META Nidoking Super Offense (Version 1 and Version 2) PEAK TOP 8 LADDER 1938+
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...and-version-2-peak-top-8-ladder-1938.3696044/
:ss/ninetales-alola: :ss/weavile::ss/kartana: :ss/tapu-fini: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/volcarona:
"Grudges" A Grudge Alolan Ninetales Bulky HO (PEAK #3 2003) + OST Team Dump

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...s-bulky-ho-peak-3-2003-ost-team-dump.3698343/

10. SHOUTOUTS
fa500 aka fart ass 500 aka deesnut for helping me make the original team alongside Agentkeval after doing the BDSP Seasonals (no they didnt ghost me)
Amoonguss aka 3d, Zaza , Saltytears aka Truebeliever for being the people who helped made the first version of the team and also Vertex for suggesting scarf nasty plot togekiss which i implemented later on
Pinkacross of course, for the anti-stall movement (and also not accepting this team into his post :(, y)
Storm Zone for helping with some of the older teams and also constant ladder battles
Fusien for... something. hes just nice.
Daylight for helping me by sending me a spreadsheet of shiny pokemon sprites to help with the RMT.
HTCL for being the main inspiration for this team, his old team was goated during OLT

11. Outro
So, this is my third rmt, ive been working on this team for over a month and finally gotten the perfect version alongside a very impressive ladder peak, to everyone reading this i hope you enjoy this team, to the people who said mean things to me while i was laddering... sorry, but thats the game man. also to the people of OU Metagames forums where the stall war was declared, i sort of became the main "stall guy" because i made that one post about going in depth with stall... uhh, yea that post was made BECAUSE i had a great anti stall team (this one) and had to know the ins and outs of stall first to make it, and thought id share, soo.... apologies.
i want to thank you all for reading this, this is the most effort i have put into an RMT so without further ado...

:dp/mew: GOODBYE EVERYONE!!

Last edited:
Gratz on the #1 peak! It's awesome to see such unqiue sets and pokemon choices, especially the Druddigon. Great idea for the berry choice to eat fairy attacks and kill in return with gunk shot. You could go with 16 attack investment for max physdef clefable to always get 2hko'd w/o leftovers recovery and increases the odds against leftovers from 2/3 to 4/5 chances to beat Clefable (if gunk hits twice obviously). I'm pretty sure some random 1500's stall player will smash their keyboard facing this team lol.

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
UPL Champion
Congrats on the peak mimi. Its always fun to use wacky sets on wacky mons. And u got #1 with it.

(Also didn't u like sweep me twice using the second version?)
Haha, im not sure honestly, tho the second and third version were the one i used the most (besides the one this RMT is made after of course). Also thanks!

I love the team. If I needed to change out something for a mega for extra power, what recommendations do you have? I'm using this team in a custom battle group, and we have megas gen 8 but no dynamax.
Love togekiss <3

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
UPL Champion
love this but sos can someone give me tips vs regieleki
hi ty, but Zeraora is there as an elec immunity which counters eleki very well as it heals from it, if the eleki is specs and spams ancient power it can start to actually hurt, in this case try to predict around with melmetal and see when he wants to click electric move to catch the melmetal or ancient power to catch the zeraora. If its physical with extreme speed, still the same counter play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)