Have You Actually "Heard/Seen It All?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how everyone says, "I thought I had seen everything until now" or "I've seen it all, you can't scare me," and then it usually gets proven wrong in about 5 seconds? Well, I figured this would be a good place to do that. I figured everyone should share videos and stories of completely weird and creepy things that would cause one of those generic lines to be said. Here's a quick example from me-
My family decided to go to the beach one summer, and we invited some friends along. One day, after dinner, me, my sister, and two friends went to walk on the beach, and mess around. We started walking around, and I found a small fish. I decided to put it in front of the way my sister was walking to get her to step on it (we were all bare-footed). We continue to walk, and then she steps on something, and says, "I just stepped on something weird... It felt like a monkey or something." She moves her foot, and it was one of those weird squishy monkey things you put on pencils and stick to walls. Her friend then said that was going to cost her a banana. A man with a monkey looking similar to the mini-monkey she stepped on came to the beach, and the monkey came over to my sister, jumped on her back, then smacked her with a banana. The monkey then went back to its owner, as if nothing happened.
That story could be called, Girl steps on Monkey.
Post Away.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I've seen something that most of Smogon wishes would never happen to them. Hell yeah, I was kidnapped once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)