Tournaments GSC PL - Manager Signups

Art by momo!

Following on from RBYPL, welcome to the first ever GSCPL! This tour will be hosted by Earthworm and HSOWA. This thread is for manager signups. Please sign up using the following format:

Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:
Bio:
Managers and assistant managers will be able to buy each other for 15k prior to the draft. Managers will be chosen based on experience in GSC tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers.

The format will be:

GSC Ubers
GSC OU
GSC OU
GSC OU
GSC UU
GSC NU

The manager signups will close on Sunday, 6th December, 11:59pm GMT -5 24 hours from this post.

Please see this thread for more detailed information about the tournament.

Last edited:
Manager: ziloXX
Assistant Manager: eden
Team Name: Royal Raikous
Bio: I play GSC Cup final and I made a lot of points for the GSC Championship of this year, managed Argentina in various tours this year. Eden is a regular SPL player with great experience in team tours, he has also managed teams in various tours. Asiancy Asiancy

Last edited:

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Manager: mc56556
Assistant Manager: ReeceHughes
Team Name: Magnificent Muks
Bio: Reece and I are delighted to team for this great new team tour! I co-managed the winning Retro Cup of Pokémon team this year and played GSC in it for elimination rounds. I also just recently became a GSC OU tutor here on Smogon. I've been in a multitude of team tours during my time on PS/Smogon, ranging from managing in CPL recently, to playing in AGPL, to participating in various fun side tours. And as for Reece, I cannot think of a more active and dedicated user to GSC lower tiers in particular. He's very enthusiastic, and he's knowledgeable about the playerbase for this tour's tiers along with being among the most active in the RoA community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)