Tournaments GSC PL II - Manager Signups [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendOfMrGolem120

aka. FOMG
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
GSC PL - Manager Signups

Art by cleffa

After the success from last year, we are happy to announce the second season of GSC Premier League! Our hosts are cherryb0ng and FriendOfMrGolem120 .
This thread is for manager signups.
For more details on the main event click here.​

Please sign up using the following format:

Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team preference:
Bio:
The initial credits before the auction for each team will be 80 000.
Managers and assistant managers will be able to buy themselves for 15k each prior to the draft. Managers will be chosen based on experience in GSC tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. A good bio should contain a detailed description which lets the hosts know why they should allow you to manage.

Hosts must first be notified of retains before player signups close and the auction begins. The retain price is the GSC PL I price + 3k or 10k, whichever is more. Here you can find the teams and pricelist from last year.
Trades won't be allowed.

The format will be:

GSC Ubers
GSC OU
GSC OU
GSC OU
GSC UU
GSC NU

Deadline: Sunday November 21st 11:59pm GMT-5

Manager: Holly
Assistant Manager: Estarossa
Team preference: Royal Raikous
Bio: Myself and esta would like to manage. We are both experienced in many GSC tiers and we both have decent managing experience (i managed this same tour last year and missed playoffs by like one point). Plus we are familiar with the playerbases of all the tiers, especially myself as I own the public GSC discord.

Last edited:

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Manager: vani
Assistant Manager: Fantos13
Team preference: any team is fine
Bio: We both have experience in all the tiers. I have good results especially in OU and Ubers and played every tier bar NU in team tournaments while Fantos plays actively OU and NU. We both played in last years GSCPL too. We are familiar with the playersbases from all tiers and will provide a nice team environment. We both managed in a couple of tournemants in the German community while Fantos also managed in some Discord tournaments and recently managed the german UWC team.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Manager: mc56556
Assistant Manager: lax
Team Preference: Magnificent Muks
Bio: I'm hoping to return as the manager for the Magnificent Muks this year! I so enjoyed managing and founding the team for the inaugural GSC PL last year, and sad as I was that we just barely missed playoffs, I know we can do even better this year. In addition to managing this team before, I also have managed in the past two RCoPs, am a GSC OU tutor on Smogon, played GSC OU in RoAPL this year, and played GSC Ubers throughout UPL. lax is an experienced and very successful Smogon tournament player, having played in WCoP, SPL, SCL, and many other tours. He also has managed in big tours before, including just recently in WCoP. Additionally, he played in last year's GSC PL and excelled playing GSC Ubers throughout UPL.

Team artwork on the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)