SS OU Grip Claw Primarina Putting In Work

Hello and welcome to my RMT, we got Perish Song Primarina + 4 Attacks Bewear + Final Gambit Victini. The point of Victini and Primarina are to get rid of any threats for the rest of the team so you can allow your other 4 mons to finish the game. Anyways, here's the team:

Bewear @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Ice Punch
- Darkest Lariat/High Horsepower
- Drain Punch

First off we got the fluffy bear Bewear who goes crazy if u can take out any other threats. Leftovers allows Bewear to have longevity where as Life Orb allows it to break better. I chose double-edge as a good STAB move with a great 120 base power plus the extra 60 it gets due to STAB. ice punch is for coverage for Lando, Torn and zaps. Darkest Lariat is for ghosts where as High Horsepower is for poison types, and drain punch is to help with recovery and the fighting STAB.

Primarina @ Grip Claw
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song
- Draining Kiss
- Substitute

Onto the next mon of the team, Grip Claw Whirlpool Primarina, which mainly removes threats for the rest of the team. Whirlpool is to keep mons in, Perish Song is to kill them, Draining kiss is for recovery and Substitute is so that you can tank an extra hit.

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- Trick
- Taunt
- V-create

Another nuisance to opposing teams is Scarf Final Gambit Victini which is so fun to use. Final Gambit is to help the other mons clean up, trick is to help get rid of annoying mons such as Pex or Clef, Taunt allows u to keep stall mons from spamming toxic and V-Create is the best STAB.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 176 SpA / 80 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tornadus is here to be annoying, thats all I have to say about it. I decided to run AV torn because it can tank quite a few special moves and still deal decent damage. Hurricane is the best STAB, Heat Wave is for coverage, Knock Off is to be annoying and U-turn is for momentum.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp is helpful for wearing down the opponents mon's, and it also adds Stealth Rocks support. Personally I didn't want to have to lower Chomp's special defense for speed, so I decided to run Fire Fang, Earthquake because its STAB, Toxic to help wear down the opposing mon's and Stealth Rock is to force the opponents defoggers out so u can kill them.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Discharge
- Hurricane
- Roost

The final member of the team, Zapdos. Zapdos is a very helpful mon, with it running Defog for hazard control, Discharge for that extra chance to paralyze, along with Static, Hurricane for the extra STAB damage and roost for recovery.

And thats the team, hopefully you made it to the end of this RMT. Hopefully you try out the team, any feedback would be helpful, and have a good rest of your day/night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)