Goodbye

I know you've heard it over a hundred times by now, but I'll say it nontheless.
I haven't been around the ubers community for that long, but from what I've seen and heard, you've been a fantastic tier leader liked by pretty much everybody.
Good luck with real life, you will be missed!

Randomized.

Banned deucer.
I tried to create an alt sooner so I could apologize and stuff before you move on to better things. Anyways good luck with your future endeavors, I know that you will be a stellar teacher given you're explemplary patience you have. (Well maybe not anymore but you gave me a chance that I squandered but that's a testament for you're maturity and the lack of mine altogether). I'm also sorry for all the headaches I caused you and I know I'm probably the last person you wanna here an apology from but oh well. I do is hope you succeed in whatever you do and hopefully one day you come back! It actually saddens me to see you go. Even tho you don't know it, you're a role model to me (even if I don't follow it at all :o) and a model user for all people to base their attitude and interactions off of. I swear I won't give you a hard time with all the alts hack, at least one part of your job will be easier than sweeps lmao. Anyways I'm incoherent at this point because it is very late but I do bid you a farewell and thank you for the chance you have me even if it was futile.

-Konzern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)