Gods Among Us - Won by sand1234

Status
Not open for further replies.
even w the extensions, are we gonna start the next round tmrw? id like to build ahead of time bc im hecka busy this weekend
Yes, I'm going to start the next round tomorrow. If you can't play after the deadline, you can ask for an extension, but if you can't play after the extension too, I'll give an activity win to your opponent or I'll coinflip.

Edit: My mistake man, so sorry. But yeah, I'm going to start the next round tomorrow. If you have difficulties to contact/play with your opponent, request activity or ask for an extension n_n.

Last edited:
ROUND 2 IS UP GUYS!

Activity Wins:
Kreme
vs cheshirecat1917

Coinflips:
Sam I Yam
vs obii
Cancer On FLEEK vs Drangonn.
thesecondbest vs Solgaleo
SOMALIA vs Arifeen
Rare Poison vs TSR
Amaroq vs Littlelucario

Now guys, we are going for the Round 2 matchups!!!​

Last edited:
Yea, that's fine then. I'd like an extension because my opponent didn't show up at the time we planned and then I tried to reschedule but he hasn't replied or confirmed anything yet, even though he's online right now XD

Yea, that's fine then. I'd like an extension because my opponent didn't show up at the time we planned and then I tried to reschedule but he hasn't replied or confirmed anything yet, even though he's online right now XD
I can't give it to you man, sorry :/. You had one week to say that you will like to request any extension, or even activity... I just changed TSR's one because I talked with him and he explained me what happened.

Huh? I just checked my smogon. I didn't think I had to ask for an extension or w/e but my opponent didn't make it in time and kept ignoring my smogon posts. Don't know how it works but thats pretty bs. I made a team and stayed on for 3 hrs waiting for him smh.

Huh? I just checked my smogon. I didn't think I had to ask for an extension or w/e but my opponent didn't make it in time and kept ignoring my smogon posts. Don't know how it works but thats pretty bs. I made a team and stayed on for 3 hrs waiting for him smh.
That's why we call activity........................ Anyway, I'll give the win for now, but only if you gimme some prints ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)