Glitch on Shoddy Battle?

Perhaps it had to do with you somehow highlighting the picture? Did you ask others if this actually occurred with them?

IIRC, you cannot highlight the sprite.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I think shiny Porygon Z appears like that in shoddy for some reason, not so sure though, but it has happened to me too. It doesnt influde in the battle so its like normal

Did you take the sprite file and change it? Shoddy reads the sprites from individual files, so I don't see why it would conflict with anything else, though it's possible it doesn't mesh with the update (don't see why/how it could). Obviously nobody else saw this by the lack of reaction, so I'm guessing you messed with the sprite.

bearzly

Shoddy Battle dev
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It looks like the shiny Porygon-Z sprite wasn't cropped correctly. Unfortunately there isn't any way to refresh the sprites so you'll have to live with it until Shoddy Battle 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)