*Glitch found*[couldn't find proper forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize to those who might notice this is in the wrong forum thread, but I'm still new here and if its moved thats fine. Anyway, I've noticed the move 'Pursuit' does not have its usual +7 priority on the move 'baton pass', and has resulted in many matches in which I, or my opponent, has been cheated out of a victory. I just wanted to have this looked into, since me and a friend have tested both Smeargle using baton pass, and Magic Bounce Espeon. Thank you for your time everyone!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I apologize to those who might notice this is in the wrong forum thread, but I'm still new here and if its moved thats fine. Anyway, I've noticed the move 'Pursuit' does not have its usual +7 priority on the move 'baton pass', and has resulted in many matches in which I, or my opponent, has been cheated out of a victory. I just wanted to have this looked into, since me and a friend have tested both Smeargle using baton pass, and Magic Bounce Espeon. Thank you for your time everyone!
Pursuit does not trigger when baton pass is used.

Also Arikado is a ninja

Also there's a Pokemon Showdown forum. How did you not notice that

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Before reporting a bug, you should do the proper research first. Bulbapedia isn't perfect but it's not going to be wrong on an issue like this. Even better, if you really want to be awesome, test out the bug with your friend in-game to see what actually happens. That is foolproof.

If you find a real bug some day, post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)