Rejected Gens 1, 2, and 9 Pokedex Rule (Last one for a while, I swear

There are currently a set of rules that add the validation for only pokemon in the regional dex of said Pokedex, with the available ones being gens 3-8.
So as the title entails, I am suggesting to add rules for the other gens as well as I don't see a reason why they don't exist beyond making the 3 separate Pokedexs for gen 9
And for gen 1 the rule could be split into "Old Kanto Pokedex" and "New Kanto Pokedex" similar to the Old and New versions of the Unova Pokedex with the new one adding melmetal and meltan

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Those Pokedex groupings are usually implemented for cartridge formats. If the only difference between two Pokedexes is 2 Pokemon, you can just manually unban those two Pokemon in your custom format you're playing. If an official format needs support for all Pokemon within a specific Pokedex, we can add it then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)