Gen 7 gen7ou Semi-stall Team

Ight so I wanted to try out a team for a pvp pokemon game tournament. I had caught good iv heatran and landorus so I wanted to try out something with that.

Started off with VenuTran core

Heatran @ Leftovers

Ability: Flash Fire

EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpA / 192 SpD

Calm Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Lava Plume

- Protect

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock setup from the start. Taunt to prevent opponent setup. Protect to predict moves and get a lil heal and Lava plume for damage

Venusaur @ Venusaurite

Ability: Overgrow

EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpA

Modest Nature

- Synthesis

- Sludge Bomb

- Sleep Powder

- Giga Drain

For Venusaur I went with the classic set. Struggled between sleep powder and leech seed but settled with sleep powder since it can help swap the poke and leech seed can easily be removed by swapping.

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Big Pecks

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Bold Nature

- Foul Play

- Defog

- Roost

- Toxic

Mandibuzz is the ultimate physical tank. It can counter medicham with ease (Ice punch 4ko after heals) and foul play will easy kill enemies. It is also the teams defogger

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Earthquake

- U-turn

- Stone Edge

- Explosion

Heres the main damage dealer of the team, Landorus. I went for Physical scarfed sweeper set with explosion for that dealdly death.

Quagsire @ Leftovers

Ability: Unaware

EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD

Serious Nature

- Earthquake

- Curse

- Toxic

- Recover

The team is weak against Boost sweepers so I decided to add quagsire to settle that and take care of the lack of special defense.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD

Bold Nature

- Soft-Boiled

- Aromatherapy

- Seismic Toss

- Toxic

Chansey is the teams cleric. It alone has potential to solo teams but here it plays role that can help its teammates while not damaging its stalling skills

I felt like this is a good team but since im new to competitive pvp there should be an immense amount of areas for improvement here. lmk and ill check and change it

Ight so I wanted to try out a team for a pvp pokemon game tournament. I had caught good iv heatran and landorus so I wanted to try out something with that.

Started off with VenuTran core

Heatran @ Leftovers

Ability: Flash Fire

EVs: 248 HP / 68 SpA / 192 SpD

Calm Nature

- Lava Plume

- Protect

- Taunt

- Stealth Rock

Stealth Rock setup from the start. Taunt to prevent opponent setup. Protect to predict moves and get a lil heal and Lava plume for damage

Venusaur @ Venusaurite

Ability: Overgrow

EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpA

Modest Nature

- Synthesis

- Sludge Bomb

- Sleep Powder

- Giga Drain

For Venusaur I went with the classic set. Struggled between sleep powder and leech seed but settled with sleep powder since it can help swap the poke and leech seed can easily be removed by swapping.

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Big Pecks

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Bold Nature

- Foul Play

- Defog

- Roost

- Toxic

Mandibuzz is the ultimate physical tank. It can counter medicham with ease (Ice punch 4ko after heals) and foul play will easy kill enemies. It is also the teams defogger

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Earthquake

- U-turn

- Stone Edge

- Explosion

Heres the main damage dealer of the team, Landorus. I went for Physical scarfed sweeper set with explosion for that dealdly death.

Quagsire @ Leftovers

Ability: Unaware

EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD

Serious Nature

- Earthquake

- Curse

- Toxic

- Recover

The team is weak against Boost sweepers so I decided to add quagsire to settle that and take care of the lack of special defense.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite

Ability: Natural Cure

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD

Bold Nature

- Soft-Boiled

- Aromatherapy

- Seismic Toss

- Toxic

Chansey is the teams cleric. It alone has potential to solo teams but here it plays role that can help its teammates while not damaging its stalling skills

I felt like this is a good team but since im new to competitive pvp there should be an immense amount of areas for improvement here. lmk and ill check and change it
This is p weak to heatran, if u could fix that mu a bit ur straight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)